Lambo-Power.Com GHOUL POOL 2010

Roman

Its the most wonderful time of the year!!!!!

Back by Popular demand!!!!

Its the 2010 Lambo-Power.Com

GHOUL POOL!!!!!!

For those not initiated, here are the rules. You choose three celebrities/ famous people who you believe may die in the 2010 calender year. I rate those celebrities on the LIKELIHOOD that they will die. The more likely it is that they will go to that big after-party in the sky, the FEWER POINTS THEY ARE WORTH. For instance, picking one of the walking celebrity train-wrecks or a 100 year old Vaudevillian is worth VERY few points.... On the other hand, if you nail that Michael Jackson is going to be given a fatal O.D. of propofol by his live in Dr. Feelgood, you're going to hit the mother-load.

If your pick actually dies in the 2010 calender year you are awarded the predetermined points. The member with the most points as of December 31, 2010, at Midnight, is the big winner! We will announce more on Prizes later.

As always, I am the sole arbiter of any rule interpretations and of sufficient fame of an entry. Not all entries will be accepted. If your pick is rejected (or dies prior to January 1, 2010) you may replace the pick up til December 30, 2009. (yes I know, if your pick kicks the bucket at New Years Rockin' Eve with Dick Clark, you're hosed....)

No current Political leaders, or United States Secret Service protectees are eligible for entry.

DON'T DO IT, IT'LL JUST PISS ME OFF
, and possibly get you a visit from the guys with the sunglasses!

Feel free to respond to this post, say yay, ask questions, talk strategy, point out my dyslexic errors above etc....

However all posts, other than official entry posts, will be deleted after the close of the contest.

I will not be taking entires by PM this year... If it isnt in the thread, it doesnt count.

We are now open for entries. I will be deleting a LOT of posts in this thread... If your post is deleted, dont take it personally- I just have to keep the thread tidy for my sanity... If your ENTRY is deleted, it means you violated a rule (probably the Secret Service rule above)- Resubmit if you want to play.

Also.... I will be FREQUENTLY closing the thread when entries pile up, to give me time to catch up.... It will close COMPLETELY on December 30, 2009!!!

Get your entries in while its open.... Or dont bitch to me later.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in!!!

My 3 picks:

- Steven Tyler

- David Letterman

- Prince Charles (* Note: He is not technically a "political figure." More of a figurehead/celebrity.)

I'm in!!!

My 3 picks:

- Steven Tyler

- David Letterman

- Prince Charles (* Note: He is not technically a "political figure." More of a figurehead/celebrity.)

Steven Tyler- 62 year old Aerosmith front man most famous for being able to fit Joe Perry's entire head in his mouth, his hot illegitimate daughter Liv, and being way too fond of scarves for a straight man. Despite being sober for decades, he drank enough Jack Daniels in the 70's that his liver will be used to feed a French Family for three weeks after his death [Edit- He's on the smack again]. 5 toothy points.

David Letterman- 63 year old hoosier and late night icon most famous for his multiple stalkers and extortionists. This January will mark ten years on his QUINTUPLE heart bypass, and given the added stress of banging his interns, his pissed off wife, and the upcoming extortion trial, he may be due for the big one. - 5 Points.

Prince Charles- 62 year old, mildly retarded eldest son of Queen Elizabeth, and future King of England if the frigid old bat ever gives up the ghost. "Tampon" as he's known to friends, having successfully killed off his ex-wife in 1997, and with his marriage to his Aunt Camilla, has got lots to live for... Of course there is still the chance he'll fall off a polo pony and break his fcuking neck, sparing the British people of his chromosomally challenged reign. 30 Pts.

Ronnie James Dio

Jay-Z

Kelsey Grammer

Ronnie Dio- 68 year old B-List Heavy Metal rocker, most famous for becoming the Lead Singer for Black Sabbath after Ozzy slipped in to a Hennesey induced coma. The guy has looked like death warmed over since the early 90's.... And now that he has Stomach Cancer, the chances of him becoming a "Holy Diver" at Forrest Lawn Cemetery have increased dramatically. 5 headbanging pts.

Shawn Carter- 41 Year old rap mogul most famous for being Mr. Beyonce Knowles. He seems to be much more mellow than many of his contemporaries, but there's always the chance he'll catch a 40.... "Just to keep it real." 25 pts.

Kelsey Grammer- 55 year old funny man most famous for his Grammy worthy performances as Sideshow Bob on the Simpsons. A chronic alcoholic with multiple DUIs and accidents, a survivor of a 2008 Heart Attack, and being a member of the officially documented "unluckiest family in the world" (his father and sister were both murdered and his brother was eaten by a motherfucking SHARK....) I dont know how this guy has survived this long.... 5 'seriously looking both ways before he crosses the street' points.

Barbara Walters

Regis Philbin

Donald Trump

Barbara WaWa- 81 year old Glorified Gossip Columnist whose career can best be summed up as a cross between Gloria Steinem & Rex Reed. Most Famous for asking hard-hitting questions like "why did you grow a beard" and "Are you a Yankees or a mets fan?" Her career has now deteriorated to MC-ing the daily bitch fest that is The View... She will hang on just to spite me. -15 Points

Regis- 79 year old Talk Show Icon turned quizmaster, most famous for missing the opportunity to strangle Cathy Lee Gifford because his arthritis was acting up... Had a triple bypass in 2007, and has been acting suspiciously confused lately.... Due to have a hip replacement this year which is always a high risk procedure for someone his age. - 5 points.

The Donald - 64 year old real estate mogul and lifelong sufferer of Narcissistic personality disorder turned Reality TV franchise. Appears to be in great health, but he has suffered major financial blows from the downturn in the economy, and that stress is a killer. In the likely event Rosie O'Donnell's Prozac runs out and she goes postal, he'll be the first to be gun downed by the corpulant manic depressive lesbian.... -20 Points.

Tiger Woods

David Gilmour

50 Cent

Tiger Woods- 35 year old golfer most famous for the "Tiger Slam", which apparently had nothing to do with golf and was actually a euphemism for a sexual position he used with Mindy Lawton. The guy is 35 years old, is in peak physical condition, has a billion dollars (A large percentage of which he will be losing soon) and a 24 hour erection. But it has NOT been a good month, and his wife could try to kill him again. 25 pts.

David Gilmour- 64 year old English musician most famous for joining Pink Floyd after Syd Barret took too much acid and turned himself into rainman. No serious health concerns, although he does enjoy flying vintage aircraft, and theres always the chance he could win the 2010, "John F. Kennedy Junior- Achievement in Aviation Award"- 10 pts.

50 Cent- 35 year old rapper and drug dealer most famous for surviving being shot 9 times and being stabbed three times. Enough said. - 5 pts.

Gary Busey

Lindsay Lohan

Ernest Borgnine

Gary Busey- 66 year old American Actor turned raving evangelical most famous for cleaving his skull in two pieces on his motorcycle and acting like a complete fcuking lunatic ever since. It appears that he got so involved with the role of Buddy Holly that he hasn't come out of character yet.... He's had a long relationship with drugs and alcohol - 5 pts

ITS LINDSAY- 24 year old celezbrity most famous for being the reigning queen of the celebrity bimbo train wrecks.... While Paris and Britney have seemed to gotten their shit together in recent years, Lindsay just keeps ramping it up, much to her dingleberry father's delight. Now shes a Lesbian or bisexual or I dont know what the fcuk she is, and honestly, shes not talented enough to really care. Shes still a coke fiend and thats all that matters to me.... WILL SHE MAKE IT TO 25? - 5 pts.

Ernest Borgnine- 93 year old oscar winning actor most famous for his straight-man role on McHale's navy and for wearing a T-Shirt that was three sizes too small in Poseidon Adventure. 5 pts.

Nic Cage

John Madden (my annual pick)

Seth Rogan

Nick Cage- 46 year old actor and Rogaine patient most famous for being the less talented nephew of Francis Coppola. His recent bankruptcy may put a crimp in his real job- Acting as a human crash test dummy in high end exotic cars. 20 pts.

John Madden- 74 Year old Former Football coach turned color commentator turned Video Game Franchise, most famous for talking for three hours straight every Sunday in the Fall without saying anything that makes sense. Now retired to Pleasonton California, boredom may be his undoing. Either that or his diet consisting exclusively of Pork Rinds and Turducken will eventually catch up with him.... - 5 Points.

Seth Rogan- 28 year old comedian and Judd Apatow protege, most famous for his stand-out roll on the under appreciated Freaks & Geeks. Hands down one of the FUNNIEST men of his age, I fear he may follow in the footsteps of other portly comedy geniuses with a taste for illicit drugs.... 30 Pts.