Miura SVR Jota for sale

Davvemannen

From that site, the price would be about $4M. And it's not #4990. This is #3781.

• 4 months later...

BINGO!! How much they asking for it and has it sold?

Must admit I much prefer how the stock SV looks.

• 3 months later...
I'm sure that will fetch some money but IMO a standard or S miura looks 1000 times better.

:iamwithstupid:

There is a kinda rosso vik/leto one on the West Coast I have seen at shows without that silly wing and the dive planes (if it had them), front spoilers are body coloured. That car looks a lot better. The SV crushes Jota for me.

Perhaps I'm the odd duck out here, but I like it because of the history. Bob did things to Lamborghini cars that the factory didn't want to do themselves, but didn't shun entirely, they just made him do it on his own time. It was an enthusiast taking a car that he already enjoyed to a different level for competition purposes. I think it's a cool part of Lamborghini history.

• 1 month later...
Perhaps I'm the odd duck out here, but I like it because of the history. Bob did things to Lamborghini cars that the factory didn't want to do themselves, but didn't shun entirely, they just made him do it on his own time. It was an enthusiast taking a car that he already enjoyed to a different level for competition purposes. I think it's a cool part of Lamborghini history.

This car #3781 was specially ordered and modified in 1976 for Hubert Hahne the German importer in the '70s !

Bob Wallace already left the factory when this car was built, so Bob has nothing to do with it...

This car #3781 was specially ordered and modified in 1976 for Hubert Hahne the German importer in the '70s !

Bob Wallace already left the factory when this car was built, so Bob has nothing to do with it...

yes,

this car is not the one and only Jota

and not one of few SV-J miura built by lamborghini

is a car that came back to factory and modified when lambo was selling countach already

Ah interesting. Good to know. I still love the car.

Those seats are HOT!