Looking for Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk order slot

sprite

Do the dealers know they have an allocation yet?

No. Supposedly August 10th allocations will be released. Based on Hellcat sales.

Go see Curtis at Palmer Dodge. I know they will get a heavy allotment for the truck, since they are a big Viper center. He is a buddy of mine that used to work as the head detailer at Ferrari of Atlanta. He is one of their head sales guys now.

Go see Curtis at Palmer Dodge. I know they will get a heavy allotment for the truck, since they are a big Viper center. He is a buddy of mine that used to work as the head detailer at Ferrari of Atlanta. He is one of their head sales guys now.

I had no luck with Palmer, but ended up securing 1st allocation from another local dealer.

Call Woodhouse (big viper dealer), I bet they have you covered with no markup.

Woodhouse is a massive dealership in general. Probably a good shot!

Im sure he knows woodhouse seeing as they currently have his Viper ACR sitting there.....

I got mine from Gerry Wood. Currently sitting in a warehouse and being transported to Atlanta in a few weeks. In any case I got a written contract from a major Atlanta dealership that I will get their first allocation for the Trackhawk and have wired them a deposit so should be all set :)

This thing should be pretty awesome: https://iimediaevents.com/2018jeepgrandcher...rackhawk_OV.pdf

I got mine from Gerry Wood. Currently sitting in a warehouse and being transported to Atlanta in a few weeks. In any case I got a written contract from a major Atlanta dealership that I will get their first allocation for the Trackhawk and have wired them a deposit so should be all set :)

This thing should be pretty awesome: https://iimediaevents.com/2018jeepgrandcher...rackhawk_OV.pdf

Damn sounds like a beast!!! Whats the ticket on those sprite?

Damn sounds like a beast!!! Whats the ticket on those sprite?

I think MSRP is $85k, not sure on options. Figure it will be around $100k for a loaded car.

Supposedly I am at the top of the list for an allocation from the dodge dealer I have purchased from before. My wife loves her JGC SRT, and actually came to me about getting her the Trackhawk. I wish Jeep would give better color choices. They have crazy colors for the Wrangler, but not so much for the Trackhawk. A competition blue Trachhawk would look awesome! Currently she is leaning towards redline2.

Supposedly I am at the top of the list for an allocation from the dodge dealer I have purchased from before. My wife loves her JGC SRT, and actually came to me about getting her the Trackhawk. I wish Jeep would give better color choices. They have crazy colors for the Wrangler, but not so much for the Trackhawk. A competition blue Trachhawk would look awesome! Currently she is leaning towards redline2.

Yeah I wish there were better color choices. I was between redline2 and black, but leanings towards black and just murdering it out as much as possible. I think the redline 2 looks real good as well, but with the black viper and verde mantis huracan black just matches the rest of the cars a lot better.

Will do the upgraded black wheels, black leather interior, rear entertainment, panorama ceiling, upgraded audio and whatever other options I can throw on it.

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ Very cool. My wife just got her order done also. I was not there, and I told her to option however she wanted. She chose that clear coat rhino color, the lightweight wheels in satin black, towing package (for the extra trans cooler), upgraded leather package in black.

I did black with the upgraded black leather interior, towing package, rear dvd entertainment, high performance audio, panoramic sunroof, lightweight satin black wheels.

I think the rhino color your wife ordered will look really nice too especially with the black wheels.

If you're still looking, I might be able to get a west coast allocation.

Thanks but already ordered a car from local dealer.

• 4 months later...

Trackhawk came in :) Should make for a nice grocery getter. People are supposedly getting 0-60mph in 3.3s. First order of businesses will be radar, laser, tint and blacking out some trim pieces.

post-8895-1515440402_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1515440408_thumb.jpg

post-8895-1515440414_thumb.jpg

Looks great, congrats!

Thanks. Looks pretty much like a regular jeep grand cherokee, but I've always liked the body style. This is definitely a sleeper vehicle for people who don't know what it is.

One problem I have now is that my Lambo is my lowest horsepower vehicle.... I might have to do something about that.