Total perfection!

Cabbe

I actually prefer the cleaner look of the earlier ones. Too much stuff going on, especially that rear diffuser. I'm sure it's bonkers fast and put together beautifully.

:iamwithstupid:

What is happening with the rear wheel wells? Is it an optical illusion or do they look slightly squared off? They don’t follow the curve of the tire. It looks a bit “off” to my eye.

Luv the exterior color.

Love it but crazy money at 1.5M-ish. Supposedly the Williams engine is $750k+ which makes no sense to me. How is it meaningfully better than the new stock GT3 engine at 4.0L, 500hp and 9k rpm? Lots of billionaires make the world a crazy place.

Love it but crazy money at 1.5M-ish. Supposedly the Williams engine is $750k+ which makes no sense to me. How is it meaningfully better than the new stock GT3 engine at 4.0L, 500hp and 9k rpm? Lots of billionaires make the world a crazy place.

$750k engine?!? That doesn't even make sense?!?

I actually prefer the cleaner look of the earlier ones. Too much stuff going on, especially that rear diffuser. I'm sure it's bonkers fast and put together beautifully.

Agreed, looks too riced out.

From exterior it is okay, tasty even and they made that engine because it is aircooled not watercooled.

So that is super extreme.

But look at those gaudy and gayish interiors.

I dont understand the eyelet fetish. Look at any current singer and it is full of those. And why rised gearstick? pillow like but hollow headrests with carbon inserts... why? In a 1970's car?

Imho overdone and tacky, but not as overdone as most of them lately.

They used to be much more sensible and tasty. I think he has same thing going on that happened to Pagani after success.

Need to create more and more for super wealty customers and in somepoint taste flys complete out of window.

BTW. these are 3d renders not actual photos.

I like Porsche as much as the next guy, and respect Singer for what it’s done, but this is ridiculous. Even with endless money at what point are you just like, “No, not worth it.”?

Read it was in the 1.5-2 mil range.

Awesome car and most owners are more than happy with them. Originally they started in the 3-400 range now its in the 5-600 range because of all their options.

Awesome car and most owners are more than happy with them. Originally they started in the 3-400 range now its in the 5-600 range because of all their options.

That’s asinine. At the end of the day it’s a well options Porsche, not God’s chariot. I suspect the substantial increase in price also has to do with the hype as well as the options.

^ After watching the video on how Singers are made and the materials used you gain alot more respect towards them. Many owners that have purchased one say they are the best thing since sliced bread, and many say its their favorite car out of their collection. Makes you wonder for thought when you paying CGT money though.

I have restored many cars over the years , it adds up quite fast and 300k nowadays seems to be a conservative figure for a total resto . So at 600k , a reengineered 911 is a bargain , at 1.5mil it is stupidity in my opinion but then again , if people are willing to pay the premium , who is to say who is right and who is wrong .

As far as the motor , I cannot understand how anyone would pay 750k for a push rod motor if indeed that is the correct figure , irrelevant in who engineered the motor or built it

The first Singer 911 I saw in person was on a group drive on the way to Cars and Coffee in Minneapolis. I've always loved 911's, but this 911 left me with my jaw wide open like a Lamborghini usually does. Upon seeing the car in person and inspecting the crafstmaship, the price is justified in my opinion. I don't know about 7 figures for this. That's pretty radical.