Spoiler Lift Button

Ali Ebrahim

I heard from my dealer on Friday that the factory is FINALLY coming up with the button to select the height of the spoiler from within the car. Waiting to hear more details as they come available. Anyone else heard any details on this topic?

Considering the feature is in the manual, I am hoping they are not going to charge for this, but I have a feeling that we aint going to be that lucky.

Is there any way to raise it for cleaning? Can't seem to find anything out there.

Is there any way to raise it for cleaning? Can't seem to find anything out there.

The is the Ross diagnostic software that can put it into service mode... I wonder if there will be a retrofit to the factory option?

Factory sent this info out about the spoiler lifting. The cost on this kit is insane. I just sold a Novitech aftermarket module which lifts the Aventador spoiler as well for $700.00 if anyone is interested. The module plugs into the spoiler harness and you can control moving the spoiler up and down.

Aventador_rear_spoiler_control.pdf

Factory sent this info out about the spoiler lifting. The cost on this kit is insane. I just sold a Novitech aftermarket module which lifts the Aventador spoiler as well for $700.00 if anyone is interested. The module plugs into the spoiler harness and you can control moving the spoiler up and down.

What is Lambo charging for this feature?

$5800 plus labor..

I laughed when my service tech emailed me the numbers. I told him wtf? That is in the manual and I asked about it several times, only to be told that it'll cost me an additional $6000? Thanks but no thanks.. It would definitely be a cool feature to have. But I can live without it.

Hi, I am interested in the Novitech spoiler control module. May I know if you can ship overseas (Myanmar) and also a bit more details about the module please. Thank you.

Hi, I am interested in the Novitech spoiler control module. May I know if you can ship overseas (Myanmar) and also a bit more details about the module please. Thank you.

I do ship everywhere no problem. If you want to send your shipping address details over by email I will check cost and write you up an invoice quote. I can explain about the module as much as I know as well.

• 3 months later...
I had two 15's arrive this morning........both equipped with Bar Mode!! Spoilers up anyone??

Heard that this spoiler option is a standard in 2015 models!! Unless the 2015 base price also increased? If not, then I think it's BS that 2015 gets it and 2014, 2013, and 2012 models need to pay $6000 for that to be added!!

I had two 15's arrive this morning........both equipped with Bar Mode!! Spoilers up anyone??

Did a roadster 2015 come in, what color and what are you asking? PM the details.

Thanks

Did a roadster 2015 come in, what color and what are you asking? PM the details.

Thanks

2015 Roadster Nero Pegaso on Nero Ade - Yellow Q-Citura and Yellow Calipers - Just PM'd you.

My 15' Aventador arrived two weeks ago ....the spoiler button comes standard on 2015+ models...it's a pretty cool feature to use on certain occasions, but not worth the $5k retrofit kit cost in my opinion..

My 15' Aventador arrived two weeks ago ....the spoiler button comes standard on 2015+ models...it's a pretty cool feature to use on certain occasions, but not worth the $5k retrofit kit cost in my opinion..

Agreed! Did the base price go up? My 2014 Roadster was $441K.

Not sure about regular roadster, but the 2015 base price on the 50th roadster is the same as the 2014 base price.

No sir. Base price remains the same as the 14'. Btw your roadster is a badass beast. Nicely Spec'd !!

No sir. Base price remains the same as the 14'. Btw your roadster is a badass beast. Nicely Spec'd !!

Thanks Devine! They're all super nice!

Not sure about regular roadster, but the 2015 base price on the 50th roadster is the same as the 2014 base price.

I concur, $441k is still the base price of the roadster.

$5k+ for a buton to raise the spoiler......is it really worth it? $500 maybe......