FF on it's way.

Nuvolari612

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats. A beautiful spec. Saw it on their site. Hard to believe its $200k off sticker and under 2000 miles. A great deal. I love my FF

Congrats. A beautiful spec. Saw it on their site. Hard to believe its $200k off sticker and under 2000 miles. A great deal. I love my FF

Thanks guys - price spec low miles - too good to pass up.

Feel free to post a picture of your FF.

Thanks guys - price spec low miles - too good to pass up.

Feel free to post a picture of your FF.

My FF. As you can see I've gotten away from Lambos

post-6720-1458258740_thumb.jpg

How are you liking the LFA?

Love the LFA. Had it 2 years and put 5200 miles on her. Although it depends on which day i am asked, the answer is usually "it's my favorite car"

My FF. As you can see I've gotten away from Lambos

I see this - the SV will be my first Lamborghini.

Great looking FF love the LFA F12 combination.

Almost tossed my 16M in for an F12 that thing is a monster which is what lead me to the FF.

Hook Em Horns went to UT.

Nice to hear, my friend Scott Pruett was involved with the testing and development I hope you got the bottle of wine that came with the car also? He is back working for Lexus now....One of my favorite cars also...

Love the LFA. Had it 2 years and put 5200 miles on her. Although it depends on which day i am asked, the answer is usually "it's my favorite car"

FF is hideous. There's a reason they're cheap and it's not just because the new slightly less ugly model has been released.

FF is hideous. There's a reason they're cheap and it's not just because the new slightly less ugly model has been released.

Hideous to some, awesome to others. It's a polarizing car. People either love or hate it. I love it. This one is my favorite.

ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-2-7232015.j

ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-1-7232015.j

ferrari-ff-grey-exotic-f2.01-3-7232015.j

None of the other Ferraris are pretty wall paintings either, the FF was my favorite to drive out of all the others I've tested, as for the depreciation, V12 4 seaters from Ferrari are notorious for it, they always drop like a tone of bricks.

Cheap ... aren't you the guy who sold a CGT to buy a Viper.

Hideous to some, awesome to others. It's a polarizing car. People either love or hate it. I love it. This one is my favorite.

Agree.

Owned 612 Scaglietti Nuvolari paint gorgeous they are appreciating should have never let her go.

The FF is the of the last Pinafarina design faster than a 458.

Engine is a de - tuned F12 with a smaller manifold and the front wheel drive systems are brilliant.

My thought is those who hate the FF have bigger issues than the looks of someone else's car although around here pissing in threads is tolerated - why I have no idea.

My thought is those who hate the FF have bigger issues than the looks of someone else's car although around here pissing in threads is tolerated - why I have no idea.

He stated his opinion about the car, you're making it personal about him. Let it go man, what does it matter what somebody says about your car online, drive it and enjoy it.

He stated his opinion about the car, you're making it personal about him. Let it go man, what does it matter what somebody says about your car online, drive it and enjoy it.

Not the point - he has a history and it's pathetic.

Interesting POV in a thread I created he's not the problem anyway the last thing I need is your .02 of how to behave

100% will enjoy and drive the car as my dd.

I personally love the car. With a set of wheels, it is awesome. I didn't love it at first, but it grew on me quickly and is one I really like now. Good looking color on that car too. Congrats on the purchase!