Nth Moto Issue Resolved

yumaverick

As many of you have noticed, I’ve taken down my recent posts I made about Nth Moto.

I wanted to take a minute to say that Nth Moto and I have come to a satisfactory agreement to resolve the issues regarding the Lamborghini and am happy with Nth Moto’s professionalism in resolving this matter. Aaron and I both wish things would have been handled differently.

Thank you,

Anthony Taylor

This is not meant to be a jab at anyone but with shops with proven records such as UGR and Heffner why would anyone send their Lambo to another shop for same price or 10-20% cheaper price? I just dont get it. I see all these shops not popping up on social media they are TTing Gallardos and Huracans and it doesnt look like prices are significantly lower. So what gives?

Car guys all want something “special” and everyone wants a deal. Every once in a while the pitch to build a world beater using the latest tech rather than buying a #3 with cheese rings home. The problem is the #3 is fully developed, tested and easily repeatable. Coupled with a coupon for $10 off, sometimes the poor bastard bites. It’s shocking it ever happens but always ends poorly.

Car guys all want something “special” and everyone wants a deal. Every once in a while the pitch to build a world beater using the latest tech rather than buying a #3 with cheese rings home. The problem is the #3 is fully developed, tested and easily repeatable. Coupled with a coupon for $10 off, sometimes the poor bastard bites. It’s shocking it ever happens but always ends poorly.

You know as well as anyone, being the first comes with an order of magnitude more 'cost' (both time and $$$) compared to buying the known setup. Unfortunately the guys doing the beta testing many times don't have the income to sort out all the unknowns and both parties are going into with rose colored glasses.

Thankfully, 99% of our customers don't ask for a deal. The small amount of potential customers that do ask for a deal end up going somewhere else to get that deal and in the end, they end up spending MUCH more for less of a build that doesn't work correctly. In the end most come back for help, which at that point I cant help unless we redo the car.

, they end up spending MUCH more for less of a build that doesn't work correctly. In the end most come back for help, which at that point I cant help unless we redo the car.

Not stating the NTH car, but on several trips to UGR I have seen first hand some of the poor workmanship done by other shops. Some things you can just look at and realize there was a better way to go about things. Other times, I have seen the end result of poor tuning/fueling or other issues that led to "boom"

As for the #3 comment, I get what you're saying. But the UGR builds are in no way cookie cutter. Sure, we may all have a stage 3 or 2R, or whatever, but each build is custom to what the owner wants. At least it has been that way with me, and to the 20 or so owners that I speak with on a regular basis.

Sorry to see Anthony go through all the BS. It sucks when you just want your car to work. However, on the plus side... I heard that there is a Performante coming with his name on it.... Wonder what build # he will have ;)

Mike