Pick that one out of the net

capt_chaos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

amazing goal. also great comeback by QPR, i'm not a fan of liverpool.

has anyone watched yesterday's Real game? the referee was a joke.

What happened?

Threw out Mourinho and his assistant, gave Ozil straight red for clapping, gave Pepe yellow for simulating when he was clearly hit in the head and was bleeding, gave Marco Ruben two yellow cards and he still played, didn't give Cani second yellow. Too be fair he also didn't give Villareal a penalty they deserved.

I'm starting to loose hope for championship despite the 6 points adventage.

What do you guys think about Tevez's comeback? City definitely needs him - Mario is rubbish right now and Dzeko not that much better.

Liverpool. Hence why I have no hair.

Sounds like a shocker of a ref and the rules that have put him in place prevent the powers that be overturning his shocking call.

As for Tevez, hmmm, unsure. I mean there is the long running saying about Man City that Man Utd fans say in that City are such a joke club that if they didn't make exist they would make them up anyway!

You have a player that two years into every one of his contracts has thrown little temper tantrums of sorts and acts like a child and then City were shocked when he pulled this nonsense. Press speculation has not helped with a lot of he said she said and skewing facts.

I think more fans should have booed him then applauded him once he put in a decent shift but fans are fickle, slot in a few goals and you are on your feet forgiving them.

He clearly has not been training though incredibly bulky, in fact more of the City side look like they could be doing a few more laps of the training field. I mean compare Nasri to his Arsenal days to the size he is now.

As for Mario.

Well, again the press have said stories about him and a lot are not true. But my favourite story is a tie in between the John Lewis shopping trip and the Italian ladies prison.

On pitch, well someone said he is part genius, part child, part villain and sometimes all in three minutes. One of those players when he is on form the sun is shining and everything is perfect, the rest of the time you need to see the dentist because you are grinding your teeth so badly.

If Real Madrid doesn't end up #1 in the competition I'm going crazy!!!! Only 6 points ahead of Barca and they still have to play them in a few weeks.

If Real Madrid doesn't end up #1 in the competition I'm going crazy!!!!

:iamwithstupid:

I've been a fan since I bought Raul tshirt when I was about 8.

Another horrendously shit performance today however former LFc player/Beanpole scored a beaut today.

I am unsure who had the better goal.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photo...FaptP~SFAAXPUw_

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photo...Qnj46nwjDH~QQA_

I want to say Coates as it made the goalie duck and I have a shot like Crouchies from the half way line hit the crossbar.

So pissed off that two relegation teams have taken 6 points this week alone.

Yupp, Crouch's goal was a beauty but I think Coates' required more skill and was a bit better.

My favourite has to be this one, I'm a Spurs fan and Gareth Bale is from the same area as me. Look at the height he had to get his leg to to hit the ball, incredible skill.

• 1 month later...

Cap: should Daglish go or should be be given another season? OR would it just be easier to ship out Downing, Henderson and Carroll?

Cap: should Daglish go or should be be given another season? OR would it just be easier to ship out Downing, Henderson and Carroll?

I think most Liverpool fans love Dalglish so will give him plenty of time to get things right. More likely they will get some new players in.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game! I really hope the Citizens will win the league.

That one was pretty nice too btw:

Can't wait for tomorrow's game! I really hope the Citizens will win the league.

That one was pretty nice too btw:

Citizens?

Yes, cracking goal from Walker. Being a Spurs fan I was watching the game. Don't think I've seen such a one-sided game, only one corner and no attempts at goal from Blackburn.

There is a divide in the LFC fan camp about if Daglish should stay or go. Personally, two finals is a good enough position to see you in the hot seat for the next campaign, through a transitional period when you are bringing in youngsters with a great bunch of juniors in the academy you don't want to be changing manager every season and a half.

People were booing Lucas, those same people are calling for Henderson and Downing's blood and were crying when Lucas was injured, sadly those short sighted people are exceedingly loud and people listen to them. Downing causes problems and needs to sort his end product, Henderson I am certain will come good, he is probably one of the most skilful people at LFC, you don't captain England juniors if you are rubbish.

Carroll, I am undecided on. Couple more match winners needed, preferably some magic needed next Saturday.

We need some quality on the wings and someone that sling them in the net and more cover at the back, I think Carra is going to retire this weekend.

Walkers goal today was lovely, love those kind of goals and I hope he can do some of that this summer. Not that England will do anything if the (no)FA appoint the gibbering twat Woy Hodgson.

Liverpool forums have been fun tonight with that news.

Walkers goal today was lovely, love those kind of goals and I hope he can do some of that this summer. Not that England will do anything if the (no)FA appoint the gibbering twat Woy Hodgson.

Spurs fans will be in favour of Hodgson getting the England job. :)

Really? Even with their current run of form?

Yes, I think so. The dip in form coincided with the vacant England job. I don't think it was a coincidence and am convinced it affected the team even if some experts think it didn't. Opinion seems to be equally divided on that one. I'm very happy with Harry. Keeping the best players will be the important thing now.

What I don't understand is that in a season whereby the manger has had time off because of health problems then potentially facing a long jail time the prospect of maybe getting a job despite the employer not once approaching him has caused the team to drop in form.

That really does not make sense.

What I don't understand is that in a season whereby the manger has had time off because of health problems then potentially facing a long jail time the prospect of maybe getting a job despite the employer not once approaching him has caused the team to drop in form.

That really does not make sense.

Whenever the England manager came up, Harry was mentioned all the time. The media wanted him but the FA didn't for some reason. It was odd that Hodgson suddenly came out of nowhere. It was certainly pissing me off that Harry was constantly linked with the job so I think the team would also be affected, even if they didn't want to admit it. Presumably, the FA had no intention of asking Harry if he wanted the job, it was just the media.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god, what an ending. I was so mad that City would have let this one go.

The goal by Aguero was FANTASTIC, fcuk yeah. I'm happy United is crying like a baby. :)