Huracan Performante Spyder

LamboCARS

We've all seen the test mule photos of the upcoming Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder ...

So I did some renders on how she might look without all that camouflage wrap:

Exterior views

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_19.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_8.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_9.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_7.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_17.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_16.jpg

Interior view

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_4.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_15.jpg

2018_huracan_performante_spyder_10.jpg

looks good, but the coupe might be the one to have with this model. looks more proportioned for some reason IMO

looks good, but the coupe might be the one to have with this model. looks more proportioned for some reason IMO

agreed....though in here in Socal, Spyders are fun as well

I thought about waiting for the Perfomrnate Spyder but ordered a regular one instead. Will be better suited for my use. If going with a Performante I would also want the coupe.

Functionally too, the coupe is the better car with its slightly better performance and the structural rigidity of a coupe. And more space inside...

Functionally too, the coupe is the better car with its slightly better performance and the structural rigidity of a coupe. And more space inside...

Unless you're tracking it, spyder all the way unless they release an sts or other crazy version.

Unless you're tracking it, spyder all the way unless they release an sts or other crazy version.

agree, but most will track this car on occasion IMO. kind of like a GT3RS

I always loved drop tops but with this car I think ill stick with the coupe.

can you make a all black Spyder(no orange interior) render with these wheels in black? please and thanks!

Here you go ... full black

performante_spyder_nero.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Safety comments aside... a Spyder does not automatically bar you from taking it on a track. Maybe a bit more difficult to find a group/track to run with. The truly competitive will want the coupe, for obvious performance, safety and regulations. But some fun track time for enthusiasts isn't off the table for a Spyder.

• 3 months later...

Some people bought the Gallardo Perfs because the looks were so striking compared to a regular spyder, not really about the performance. If people don't think the Huracan Perfs Spyders are a significant looks upgrade compared to a regular spyder, then it will definitely defeat the purpose of making them.

Spyder looks great, or, the renders, anyway. But the coupe is where its at. The tricolore stripe just sets the car off, unless you do the center console in it. :D

And, at 7 seconds faster, around the ring (6:52.01), and almost half the price of an Aventador SV, its an amazing car. And, Ill take one in, Verde Ithaca, Mantis, or Grigio Telesto.

Spyder looks great, or, the renders, anyway. But the coupe is where its at. The tricolore stripe just sets the car off, unless you do the center console in it. :D

And, at 7 seconds faster, around the ring (6:52.01), and almost half the price of an Aventador SV, its an amazing car. And, Ill take one in, Verde Ithaca, Mantis, or Grigio Telesto.

:iamwithstupid: the coupe is 7 sec faster? I guess the spyder will weigh more..

Unless they work some of that Audi VooDoo magic, and it weighs the same. I read some reviews, on some cars, where the Spyder versions are stiffer. But, thats not what she said. :eusa_dance:

According to the ring times page, the 18' Performante is a 6:52.01, while the A. SV is a 6:59. 7 seconds is crushing the 6:59 time. Its also 5 seconds faster than the 918 Spyder. Which is nuts.

Not a fan at all. It defeats the purpose...

:iamwithstupid:

Just something about the Performante being a near track car loses some edge being spyder. There's nothing wrong with it, but at the same time you question if a "regular" Huracan looks better than a P spyder.

The Aventador SV works both in coupe and roadster.

A 580 Spyder would be the ticket. Are those out yet?