Silver or Black Wheels?

DSI

IMG_4246.JPGHello All, I'm finally taking delivery of a 2013 Blu Hera Roadster with silver wheels / black calipers, with camel color interior as shown in the photo. I have been considering to have the wheels done in gloss black with yellow calipers. What do you guys think? I copied both of these photos of the Internet just to give you a better idea. The car with black wheels has a DMC body kit.

IMG_4248.JPG

Thank you so much for your comments, I do appreciate them. CHADW....To be honest I never thought of Gold Wheels, however I googled and image and it does look very good_Lamborghini_Liberty_Walk_Aventador_889_v1.jpg

Thank you so much for your comments, I do appreciate them. CHADW....To be honest I never thought of Gold Wheels, however I googled and image and it does look very good_Lamborghini_Liberty_Walk_Aventador_889_v1.jpg

Going out on a limb here, but I don't believe thats the 'gold' Chad was suggesting.

See image for lambo gold wheels. I *think* roy did some on his black 670SV as well.

More pics here in Roy's thread:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...708&hl=gold

3.jpg

If you stick with silver wheels, do something silly like White calipers. But the black/yellow combo is a stunner as well.

Agreed, I couldn't find a tone down gold wheel photo. I almost wanted to use a Blue Subaru STI photo with blue wheels which is relatively common

Thank you so much for your comments, I do appreciate them. CHADW....To be honest I never thought of Gold Wheels, however I googled and image and it does look very goodpost-222353-1493222257_thumb.jpg

That looks fcuking hideous. I don't know why anyone would ruin a Lamborghini like that. LTMW is a joke too. I tried to get some BMW parts from them a few years back and they kept giving me the run around.

Just saying...

Matte titanium + silver calipers. Along with the CCB's and the tires, you will have different shades of gray/black in a subtle and classy-looking way that complements the blue.

IMG_0194.JPG

Silver pops better with the blue. Unless you have an SV or a 50th which has a lot of black, silver is the way I would go.

Silver pops better with the blue. Unless you have an SV or a 50th which has a lot of black, silver is the way I would go.

:iamwithstupid:

Tough call on that blue... I think either would look great!

I usually like black, but the silver looks good in those photos.