OMG the boat sank...

Saiy.Y

…but they were able to save my new baby ☺

Finally took home my SV roadster this past weekend. She arrived on the 29th of April and then went through almost 2 weeks of clear full body wrap, nanoceramic full body coating and window tinting. The last 2 weeks felt even longer than the 18 months before but OMG so worth it! Already put 250 miles on her this weekend and am really getting to know her.

Thanks to Vince, Enzo, Billy and the team at Lambo of SF for a great experience. Billy tweaked the exhaust so the valves are always open and tilted the wing to it’s maximum to add a nice out of plane look to the wing – love it!

Specs:

Exterior:

-Nero exterior with all matte exterior pieces factory painted gloss black to match

-All exterior carbon pieces finished in shiny carbon

-Roof panels painted in gloss black

-Black center locks with red calipers

-Lifting system with red rear shocks

Interior:

-Ad Personem truly unique interior. Base color is Terra Emilia throughout and black is used only for the highlights instead of the normal black based interior

- Comfort sofas and knee bolsters done in leather

- Interior carbon tub is finished in shiny carbon throughout

- Doorsills and all interior matte black pieces factory painted gloss black

- Factory glove box finished in Alcantara (only SV coupe/SVR with one) – yes, a glove box…planning to drive this often and wanted some form of storage ☺

Link to a video of my delivery and a few mins of some initial driving that day.

I am so surprised by how easy she is to drive, even in SF city traffic and the power and responsiveness on the open road is amazing! Spent most of the weekend in automatic mode as I wanted to get used to the dimensions of the car and power but am now easing into manual mode. Only issue was a gear fault that came on for a day or so but has now disappeared.

Driving her down to LA tomorrow for a week long trip and look forward to catching up with several of you from the LA Lambo club who have reached out to me. More impressions to come soon!!

Sai

post-221060-1494962509_thumb.png

post-221060-1494962682_thumb.png

post-221060-1494962720_thumb.png

post-221060-1494962741_thumb.png

post-221060-1494962764_thumb.png

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the exterior must say not a huge fan of the interior color, congrats and enjoy it in the best of health :icon_thumleft:

Now let's let the conspiracy theories begin in 1.2.3.... GO :icon_mrgreen:

Love the exterior must say not a huge fan of the interior color, congrats and enjoy it in the best of health :icon_thumleft:

Now let's let the conspiracy theories begin in 1.2.3.... GO :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Fortis. :) The pictures don't do the leather justice. The brown interior looks even better in person.

Thanks Fortis. :) The pictures don't do the leather justice. The brown interior looks even better in person.

I know, my issue is with contrast, very aggressive hard exterior but in contrast the interior is soft and cushy IMO those elements clash being a Roadster it further accentuates it because you can see the whole interior when the roof is down but the car is yours and my opinion is just that, another opinion, take care and enjoy.

Take it to some feminist rallies and let us know what they say :icon_mrgreen:

I know, my issue is with contrast, very aggressive hard exterior but in contrast the interior is soft and cushy IMO those elements clash being a Roadster it further accentuates it because you can see the whole interior when the roof is down but the car is yours and my opinion is just that, another opinion, take care and enjoy.

Take it to some feminist rallies and let us know what they say :icon_mrgreen:

:) definitely not for everyone. Appreciate the different opinions. That's the beauty of being able to spec our cars out to exactly as we want them. :)

CONGRATS! I'm in SF too, look forward to seeing this car around. Drive it and don't be afraid of the potholes on first street lol!

CONGRATS! I'm in SF too, look forward to seeing this car around. Drive it and don't be afraid of the potholes on first street lol!

Thanks! That's great that you are local. Was just connected to George and Debbie who lead the NorCal group. Do you join them ever for drives? Surprisingly the suspension is so good over the rough SF terrain :). Hardest part is getting out of my building's narrow garage.

Thanks! That's great that you are local. Was just connected to George and Debbie who lead the NorCal group.
Congrats and enjoy in good health.

I met George and Debbie on 2011 GIRO in AZ / NV. Nice people.

Thanks! That's great that you are local. Was just connected to George and Debbie who lead the NorCal group. Do you join them ever for drives? Surprisingly the suspension is so good over the rough SF terrain :). Hardest part is getting out of my building's narrow garage.

George and Debbie are the nicest people. A lot of cool people in the nor Cal group.

That is one gorgeous SV!! Awesome specs!!

Thanks everyone. She is as fun to just look at as she is to drive.

Holy. Shiit. :shock:

That second pic on the side of the road literally had me drooling. Absolutely incredible spec!!!! :icon_super: WOW!

I wonder if you could find someone who makes red anodized center lock nuts. I like the red calipers and that you did the red springs in the engine bay, just feel like it needs one or two more little tiny things. It is amazing how big those cars are. My Aventador experience is limited, but I did enjoy it when I drove one. It didn't seem as big as it was. It was also very nimble.

very nice! to do this all on your own is a really big deal! you should be proud! congrats

600k+ exotic car is pretty serious

very nice! to do this all on your own is a really big deal! you should be proud! congrats

600k+ exotic car is pretty serious

Agreed, its a damn nice home!

Holy. Shiit. :shock:

That second pic on the side of the road literally had me drooling. Absolutely incredible spec!!!! :icon_super: WOW!

:) Thanks. Haven't taken nearly enough pictures of her yet. Will shoot some cool pictures hopefully today as I head down the 1 to LA.