TX2K14

Kisco

I know it is a little early...But I figure I'd start this thread and let it unfold as time comes near.

I just booked for 4 nights, 3/12-3/15, at the Marriot (as Peter suggested).

I think the following are coming:

Underground Racing TT Lambos:

HoustonT - stage 3

jhbchess - stage 3

Lambofan35 - stage 3

Kisco - stage 3 (fastest and best looking)

TTBULL - stage 1R

Liquid Assets - stage 2R

2007gallardo - stage 2R

Underground Racing - stage SS

Other Lambos:

Duhawks

ATL_

I am looking forward to meeting all of you... :icon_butt:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stage SS (secret santa)????? hhhmmmmmmmm

I can't tell you, lyinfapper.. :icon_mrgreen:

I will be there with the GTR. :) I will be staying at the Hilton though so i can sleep ;)

:icon_thumleft:

I am in. Is the Marriott the better place to stay? Can't wait to meet everyone.

According to Peter, Marriot is the place to stay next year. Here is what he said:

"Since 2008 the Omni Hotel has been our primary host hotel, however, this year, we are making a change. While the Omni will still be an option, the official host hotel is changing to the Houston Marriott Westchase. This hotel is a few miles further away but it’s still located in a great spot near Beltway 8 and Westheimer Road. We are making the change because the Omni has limited our total available rooms. This is due to the fact that Omni cannot guarantee access to the “trailer parking lot” that was located behind the Conoco gas station. Therefore they have limited parking. They are also planning to implement a policy that each car that enters the hotel property must have a “parking pass”. These parking passes will be handed out to guests upon check in.

Primary Hotel

Houston Marriott Westchase

2900 Briarpark Dr., Houston, TX 77042

$105/night

800-452-5110 ---- group code “TX2”

or you can book via this link TX2K14 Houston Marriott Westchase

We have up to 300 rooms/night

Alternate Hotel 1

Marriott Houston Energy Corridor

16011 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77094

$109/night for King, $119/night for queen

888-403-6793 ---- group code “TX2K Room Block”

or you can book via this link TX2K14 Houston Marriott Energy Corridor

Limited to 25 rooms/night

Alternate Hotel 2

Omni Hotel Houston Westside

13210 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX 77079

$135/night on 3/11, 3/12, 3/13

$99/night on 3/14, 3/15, 3/16

800-843-6664 ---- group code “TX2K14”

We have up to 200 rooms/night, one parking pass per room (not per guest - this means 1 car pass per room)

Omni says you will be able to book your rooms starting Tuesday 9/17/13, their staff has turned over and they are now very difficult to deal with, I urge you all to consider the Marriott first. Please book ASAP as the rooms will go fast"

Kisco great post! Except you made one mistake...the best looking stage 3 is clearly a 2013 owned by........me! :)

Bill will have his orange 6-speed stage 2R and his grey SL stage 2R there as well...

Peter

I'll be there with my slow-mobile... We (My dealership) is also sponsoring the event. Really looking forward to it this year. Actually, I start looking forward to it every year right after it's over. Haha.

Kisco great post! Except you made one mistake...the best looking stage 3 is clearly a 2013 owned by........me! :)

Bill will have his orange 6-speed stage 2R and his grey SL stage 2R there as well...

Peter

Peter, you mis-understood my comment. You most certainly have the best looking stage 3 (White LP570...drool).....but I am the best looking. lol

Great thread!

This is going to be EPIC!

:icon_super:

I'll be there with my slow-mobile... We (My dealership) is also sponsoring the event. Really looking forward to it this year. Actually, I start looking forward to it every year right after it's over. Haha.

Looking forward to meeting you man. I will be very easy to spot. Plain Jane looking Balloon White LP560.

Us lowly 1200 whp guys can race and play with each other (no homo) :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_super:

Looking forward to meeting you man. I will be very easy to spot. Plain Jane looking Balloon White LP560.

Us lowly 1200 whp guys can race and play with each other (no homo) :icon_mrgreen:

Sounds good! Looking forward to meeting you too.

Updated:

Underground Racing TT Lambos:

HoustonT - stage 3

jhbchess - stage 3

Lambofan35 - stage 3

TTBULL - stage 1R

Liquid Assets - stage 2R

2007gallardo - stage 2R

Bill - stage 2R (x2)

Underground Racing - stage SS

Other Lambos:

Duhawks

ATL_

RAC3ME

I am 100% attending the event and have booked lodging. That said, probably no point to pay to ship a stock SL down there. You guys would pull just as hard on me if I were in a rental car.

Hey guys, I will be attending TX2K14 as well. This will be my first time making the trip to Texas and I am very excited to meet some of you like Peter and Mullet, legends in the Supra community. Ill be the guy in the Chive shirt begging for rides in a UGR car. :)

I'd like to go in "just" my stage 3 if other 1200hp cars will be there.

In the back of my mind I keep thinking..."go fast or go home" so I'm not sure if that means I need to upgrade before tx2k....hmmmm.

all you UGR guys make sure to be on racegas AT ALL TIMES.

I might be able to coordinate having racegas for you guys to purchase (hit me up in early Feb).

This will be vey helpful. This is one week my car will not see pump gas but will need to have access to C16 down there.

RIPPERTT? PCJR? TXTT? TTBULL? RedGTS? medici78?

Do you gentleman plan on attending?

Heck Fadi up here in the mountains where we don't have much room I think 150 mph feels crazy fast. I'd be a laughing stock when I let off at 170 or something. :icon_mrgreen: I do have a question though. Is this:

referring to the car or the driver? :eusa_think:

Heck Fadi up here in the mountains where we don't have much room I think 150 mph feels crazy fast. I'd be a laughing stock when I let off at 170 or something. :icon_mrgreen: I do have a question though. Is this:

referring to the car or the driver? :eusa_think:

Glad you asked as it gives me a chance to clarify. What I meant was....

Fastest stage 3, best looking driver. :icon_mrgreen:

I am in. Is the Marriott the better place to stay? Can't wait to meet everyone.

Here is a place to stay that is about a mile from Mullet's shop, off I-10 (so straight shot down to Hennessey, the Marriott, the Omni, etc). I put my clients up here all the time, part of a big pedestrian restaurant/bars/shops place.

http://www.hotelsorella-citycentre.com/

Pics from the last lambo event there:

474402_494328387288114_1760569248_o_zpsa

892025_10201081904714954_496042189_o_zps

894990_10201081902794906_406927020_o_zps

RIPPERTT? PCJR? TXTT? TTBULL? RedGTS? medici78?

Do you gentleman plan on attending?

I think I might. Are you out-of-town guys shipping your cars or trailering them? My only concern is parking my trailer.

JHB - nice selection, Sorella is nice.

medici - there will be plenty of room bud

Kisco - hahahah nice...you should enter the bikini contest on Fri night. hahahaha

Sorry forgot Al and Autosource Dallas!!!!!!! Sponsor and friend...I would bet ## has several cars there too.

Peter