Brother just got his GT1R back...

MHaynes772

My brother just got his GTR back from T1 Race Development. Made around 1000whp on pump and about 1300whp on race. Has to wait until he gets some race gas til he can run it on full boost, but went out and did a few fun pulls with friend on his Aprilia 1000 bike on pump gas.

This is actually VBOXKING's old GTR that my brother bought from him, and then my brother sent it off for upgrades...

post-5348-1379964761_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1379964768_thumb.jpg

post-5348-1379964774_thumb.jpg

1300 whp??? Be ready to replace some transmission parts. :shocked:

Nah. The tranny has been put to the test with 1800whp. SPE just beat the living shit out of one with 1.3 60ft times and its soild as a rock.

The old myth about the GTR's transmission is over. They are the real deal now.

• 2 weeks later...
Nah. The tranny has been put to the test with 1800whp. SPE just beat the living shit out of one with 1.3 60ft times and its soild as a rock.

The old myth about the GTR's transmission is over. They are the real deal now.

So all GTR tranny's have that same "tested with 1800hp" ones in them? Man that was quick.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having just gotten rid of my GTR, I can honestly say I think the car is one of the most awful cars I have ever owned. Sure you can make it fast, but it even makes that boring. The ride sucks, the quality sucks, and just plain simply boring, and uninspiring. Sort of like driving a Lexus, a completely soulless automobile. A Porsche is 10x the better car. And, I didnt even think the car was bad looking. I liked the way it looked.

• 2 weeks later...

I love his car. I've ridden in plenty of UGR Lambo's. They're a lot of fun too. They're just different beast. The Lambo beats the shit out of you and the GTR is so smooth, so I guess I could see how the GTR could be boring to some, but it's still so much fun.

Anyway, He sent it back for some more upgrades. He did the stand alone ECU upgrade, and more shit, has around 1500hp now. I took a ride for the fist time the other night when I flew home for my mom's bday.

Here's a video from my first time riding in it. I told him "When I say stop, I mean STOP!" haha.

IMG_0156.MOV

• 2 months later...

looks like a very clean car, congrats to you brother and enjoy in good health!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...