Does anyone know either one of these?

donzikid

Something about the -12 being the first year, it's different from the newer models. It can't be upgraded like the -13 and newer models can be. Ask Allan, he's probably looking for a -13 or newer for that reason.

I’ve owned a 12’ for almost 4 years. It’s been bulletproof proof for me. I’ve had everything updated at the dealer as they sent notices. I love mine and it’s been reliable.

I've hear plus and minus on the 12's. I have owned 5 Murci's, drove a 12 Aventador and liked it a lot. I have heard it has a harder suspension, however, with the factory wheels for that year with rubber sidewall vs. the Dione 20/21's, I didn't think it was bad at all.

I have heard that the build quality got better over production run. Would probably stay away from the lower number VIN at Chicago Motor Cars and look a the Aventador at Lamborghini Palm Beach. The 12 I drove was somewhat close in VIN to that one. The owner of the 12 I drove has owned several Lambo's and hasn't had any issues with his.

I’ve owned a 12’ for almost 4 years. It’s been bulletproof proof for me. I’ve had everything updated at the dealer as they sent notices. I love mine and it’s been reliable.

You are totally right. My 2012 Aventador LP700-4 has gotten a roster of all updates and upgrades. The car is strong and reliable like a healthy bull. The transmission works smoothly and fast.

Pls gentlemen, pls do not blame 2012 models. I do not think that all of them are lemons.

You are totally right. My 2012 Aventador LP700-4 has gotten a roster of all updates and upgrades. The car is strong and reliable like a healthy bull. The transmission works smoothly and fast.

Pls gentlemen, pls do not blame 2012 models. I do not think that all of them are lemons.

Good to know, what are the last 5 digits of your VIN...?

Good to know, what are the last 5 digits of your VIN...?