Jedi Ninja

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 8,919

Looks dope icon_mrgreen.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  488_Speciale.jpg ( 61.82K ) Number of downloads: 25

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
APB
post Jan 23 2018, 12:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 213,283

Hmmm, I have seen a similar front bumper before, I wonder where... right Huracan LP580-2.
Also what is going on the lower side before the front wheel on the bumper? Looks like a bodykit from Need For Speed games.

Those things aside it looks quite nice and yes I know this was taken with a potato.
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 23 2018, 12:55 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 24 2018, 04:24 AM) *

Let me help you because I think you’ve misspelled the word, the correct spelling is dopey. icon_mrgreen.gif

I’ve heard that it’s a track monster! Can’t wait to see it in Geneva.
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 23 2018, 08:01 PM
Post #4

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Fortis @ Jan 23 2018, 12:55 PM) *
Let me help you because I think you’ve misspelled the word, the correct spelling is dopey. icon_mrgreen.gif

I’ve heard that it’s a track monster! Can’t wait to see it in Geneva.

I spelled it right (for once) icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 23 2018, 10:46 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 24 2018, 02:01 PM) *
I spelled it right (for once) icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumleft.gif
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 24 2018, 12:02 AM
Post #6

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Fortis @ Jan 23 2018, 10:46 PM) *
icon_mrgreen.gif icon_thumleft.gif

That's another thing LV Eric and I have in common...we can't type lol.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
dnm7
post Jan 28 2018, 12:03 AM
Post #7

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 216,014

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 23 2018, 11:24 AM) *

ferrari is done as a brand, these new cars marchionne is gonna mass produce them. The 458 speciale supposedly 3000 were made. They're all about profit now not low quantities. The older Ferraris will probably go up in value bc the brand is going to expand to a whole new audience like porsche.
+Quote Post
Jim G
post Jan 29 2018, 05:59 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 219

QUOTE (dnm7 @ Jan 28 2018, 01:03 AM) *
ferrari is done as a brand, these new cars marchionne is gonna mass produce them. The 458 speciale supposedly 3000 were made. They're all about profit now not low quantities. The older Ferraris will probably go up in value bc the brand is going to expand to a whole new audience like porsche.

Try to get a 488 Special and tell us that

--------------------

Current cars: 2017 Ferrari 488 Spider, 2014 Maserati Quattroporte, 2017
Mercedes GLS 550
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 29 2018, 02:06 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jim G @ Jan 29 2018, 11:59 PM) *

That has very little to do with the car and a lot to do with how brainwashed their customer base is, a friend of mine is going through the motions at the moment, I feel sorry for the poor bastard, in few months we are traveling to Europe together so he can do some more begging there haha, I always remind him that it’s just a car LOL

I would NEVER put up with that rubbish for anything kind of equipment unless it was a life saving one, Ferrari can keep their cars for all I care.
+Quote Post
Jim G
post Jan 30 2018, 06:11 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 219

Don't know about that the car will be pretty good

--------------------

Current cars: 2017 Ferrari 488 Spider, 2014 Maserati Quattroporte, 2017
Mercedes GLS 550
+Quote Post
APB
post Jan 30 2018, 08:33 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 213,283

QUOTE (Jim G @ Jan 29 2018, 06:59 AM) *

Not hard at all biggrin.gif Just this (and a lot of ass kissing):

+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 30 2018, 12:41 PM
Post #12

Jedi Ninja

I've said it once and I'll say it again...as a company, Ferrari is the guy who beats his girlfriend (the customer) and the girlfriend keeps going back for more

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 31 2018, 12:47 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 31 2018, 06:41 AM) *
I've said it once and I'll say it again...as a company, Ferrari is the guy who beats his girlfriend (the customer) and the girlfriend keeps going back for more

Going back begging for more lol.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 09:08 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag