5 years ago! Record!

MKS

Thought of sharing this with you. Took my 1R around 5 years ago to the Qatar half mile event and got 213mph in a 110F+ day :) couldn't be any happier until another UR car went and did 217 haha I was happy and the car had a lot more in it :)

post-490-1496365190_thumb.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Won first place and the car was driven from the hotel to the track and back to the hotel :) thank you Underground Racing ;)

Speechless. Got records we don't even know about!

Are you my dad? Dad?

Hahaha Kevin knew about it but we kept it quiet and I think that's when Lambos started going to 1/2 mile racing after the 213 was the 217 then 221 I think then 227 don't remember details but it went up from there and I think the Lambos were doing 205's at the time

Speechless. Got records we don't even know about!

Are you my dad? Dad?

I remember Kevin asking me how fast I wanted to go haha I told him just for street racing he laughed and told me the second boost setting is more than enough for the streets and he was right

Love the white Pre LP SL cars!! Congrats on old and new records!! All your cars are bad ass

Thank you Sir :)

Love the white Pre LP SL cars!! Congrats on old and new records!! All your cars are bad ass

I agree, White SL and VI SL are definitely the best looking Gallardos IMO

I agree 👍

I remember Kevin asking me how fast I wanted to go haha I told him just for street racing he laughed and told me the second boost setting is more than enough for the streets and he was right ��

Lol. Yeah I took some serious power to the streets some times. Kind of stupid looking back but it seems like they have way more events these days which is great.

I'll never forget the first time I tried my 1500-1600 setting on the street. Did like a 75-150. I immediately pulled over and made sure I had all my limbs and made sure my wing was still attached to the car lol

2008 White SL. Black wheels, ugr kit. Best looking and best sounding car on the planet.

Lol. Yeah I took some serious power to the streets some times. Kind of stupid looking back but it seems like they have way more events these days which is great.

I'll never forget the first time I tried my 1500-1600 setting on the street. Did like a 75-150. I immediately pulled over and made sure I had all my limbs and made sure my wing was still attached to the car lol

I tired the 1000hp pump setting with a modified Plastic mess-06 and couldn't believe how fast that setting was haha

2008 White SL. Black wheels, ugr kit. Best looking and best sounding car on the planet.

I know that car haha

MKS if you dont mind me asking how many UR builds have you owned/currently own because Every-time i see a "Another TT ....." thread it usually has your name affiliated with it !

MKS if you dont mind me asking how many UR builds have you owned/currently own because Every-time i see a "Another TT ....." thread it usually has your name affiliated with it !

I think 3 plus the SL ....