New T-Shirts

administrator

By the end of this week i will have some new shirts for you guys. Dot have any pics yet but i will surly keep you guy updated once i get them in.

OK! New Lambo Shirts are in!!!

They are $19.99 + Shipping. All in Stock now!!! We have sizes M-XXL and 1 color only.

Contact [email protected] to get them now!!!

GSHIRT01.jpg

GSHIRT02.jpg

GSHIRT03.jpg

Funny, just today I was looking at the sticky, wodering if there will be shirts still available. Count me in when you get them.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
:eusa_dance: Come and get them!!! :eusa_dance:

Get them while they're hot!!!

You can contact any Sales rep here @ SP.... All of them will cater to your needs! :headbang:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can someone pm me. I sent an email to the listed address for a M t-shirt and I have heard nothing.

Give it a day, it is a holiday today.

Good point. I sent the email early last week but none the less I dont think I have a choice but to wate. :)

Can someone pm me. I sent an email to the listed address for a M t-shirt and I have heard nothing.

Noticed you asked for a M. I did not order the first one... are they regular/loose fit, or more like fit-to-form as in Guess T-Shirts and such???

Noticed you asked for a M. I did not order the first one... are they regular/loose fit, or more like fit-to-form as in Guess T-Shirts and such???

This would also be my first. I'm not big on the fit-to-form shirts so I hope not. Not sure I will ever get one at this point. :)

3 weeks and I was never contacted back so I picked up an oe lambo shirt at the dealor.