New 610 H

JohnN

The other day i was thinking who in thier right mind would bother ordering a 610 coupe or even a spyder. The Perf is not a lot of $ more. I also ended up stopping in at my dealer a few days after and they said no more 610s available now! Only RWD 580 and Perfs coming. I'm imaging this will hold the value solid for the 15' and 16' 610s. What do you guys think?

You're thinking too much like an enthusiast, and not enough like a typical buyer. I'm usually guilty of this too.

I agree for most on here, the 580 or Performante is the way to go......hardcore RWD or AWD.....yet, the Perf. lacks the luxury and compliant ride while the 580 lacks the driven front wheels, so the 610 remains the car for some (many?).

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a 2018 610-4 Spyder. My reasoning is that this will be a road trip/daily driver car, not a track car. If I wanted a Performante I would order the coupe. From what I understand all dealer inventory will be 580-2 but you can still order 610-4. It is scheduled for September production with October delivery.

post-8895-1496174349_thumb.png