Kreissieg exhaust is now installed (Video)

Toulbox01

Best decision to install the Kreissieg system. Thanks to Wicked Bull for helping me.

This thing truly is an orchestra.. Other systems just sound loud, but this sounds like a musical instrument if i can say that.

And OMG, the snap crackles & pops on lift off, and even better is the sound it makes high in the rev range, it's like the good old F1 days when they ran V12's... You can't help smiling.

But the icing on the cake is that cocky bystander acting like a tough guy, screaming rev it, rev it.. and as you slowly roll by them, blip the throttle hard, rip some flames & release the sound of a screaming V12... To then see them coward in fear, is just awesome!!!

Check out the video and pics :

received_177930936277943.jpeg

received_1994454444150830.jpeg

FB_IMG_1513565798484.jpg

Congrats, I'm sure it sounds even better in person. The first Kreissieg exhaust in Aus? For some reason I thought they weren't legal here.

Awesome! Sounds great!Kressieg is so badass...I love it! I currently have have one on my 640 and I actually have a second one I took off from my other 640 which I'm going to put up for sale soon.Anyone contemplating an exhaust should definitely go with a Kressieg...it's worth every penny!

• 4 weeks later...