Probably the most unique number plate for sale!

nick lambo

I have the number plate LU11FER for sale.

Representation below. Possibly the most unique and one of a kind number plate available.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_22_at_12.17.59.png

Offers over £100,000 GBP.

Just to put some clarity here...Number plates in the UK that list any kind of deity are incredibly hard to find...to give you an idea KR15HNA sold for over £230k. This plate would look amazing in a multi Lambo owners garage sat next to a Diablo as an example.

Just to put some clarity here...Number plates in the UK that list any kind of deity are incredibly hard to find...to give you an idea KR15HNA sold for over £230k. This plate would look amazing in a multi Lambo owners garage sat next to a Diablo as an example.

you should buy the last plate on the list above then, it'll sell for more.

• 2 weeks later...
Of course there are always plates that look similar but this one spells out Lucifer....:-)

Are you trying to get haunted? Because that's how you get haunted.

LWpgy.gif

It's ridiculous how much people in the UK or places like the UAE pay for a plate number.

Many plates are great investment.

Many plates are great investment.

They are, just no that one! Thats worth around £250 max as you can see from the government website as to the others similar and better available.

Generally the shorter the registration and lower the number the more expensive it is. Unless it actually spells something desirable which that does not.

I still think he must have been hacked as its a very odd advert and an unusually worded reply as well that just doesn't sound quite right.

They are, just no that one! Thats worth around £250 max as you can see from the government website as to the others similar and better available.

Generally the shorter the registration and lower the number the more expensive it is. Unless it actually spells something desirable which that does not.

I still think he must have been hacked as its a very odd advert and an unusually worded reply as well that just doesn't sound quite right.

Same rules here, single digits make crazy money.

Wow, that's crazy. I've heard of plates in the UAE fencing millions as well. Here's a video JWW posted last week about UK plates...

Wow, that's crazy. I've heard of plates in the UAE fencing millions as well. Here's a video JWW posted last week about UK plates...

I sometimes spot cars with number plates worth 2 to 3 times the value of the car itself, quite interesting LOL

How are plates secured/protected?

Are they frequently stolen off cars?

I assume they couldn't be put into use , but used for garage art...

How are plates secured/protected?

Are they frequently stolen off cars?

I assume they couldn't be put into use , but used for garage art...

Locally you are buying the rights so even if they get stolen and/or destroyed you can just order another set.

I never had plates go missing but I had badges, wheel caps etc. go missing white parked :(