Esprit - New dyno - 401 rwhp

gmendoza

I finally got around to fine tuning the water injection on the Esprit. The only things done to the car since I've had it are adjusting the throttle cable, bigger radiator and installing a water/alc injection kit.

Before, the best the car had dynoed was 370rwhp.

Now boost spiked to 16psi tappering off to 14psi by redline on 91 octane.. Here's the graph:

000_1151.jpg

Oh what I would do for a wedge car :P I dont feel so bad though, my new car dynos 390rwhp stock.

In all seriousness that would be the sports car to own under 50K if maintainence wasnt a factor. I simply drive my cars too hard, I would destroy the tranny in no time.

Interesting as torque didnt change at all. 400rwhp+less than 3K lbs= pretty damn fast car. Time to change the turbos.

Boost stayed the same so peak tq didn't change. It's the same setting as you had; CH3. The only diff is that now the ECU can take advantage of the cooler charge/higher octane.

The car does drive great so it'll stay like this for a while. We've seen what reflowed turbos do so that may be next. :evil: