Lamborghini Giro pics from jeffc!!

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

forum member jeffc took these pics at Lamborghini Giro here in Utah and I was too excited for him to wait to post them up. Love ya man :icon_super:

Im still beating myself up for missing this in my very own backyard :crybaby2:

And guys,be smart and dont quote all the photos please.

"I don't claim to be a photog... just did what I could do document the day.

These are just a few, I'll try to post more as time allows.

LP670-SV Either we got lost, or he got lost. This was the only time we saw him driving."

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

"UnderGround Racing twin turbo Gallardo. This thing had such a gnarly while spooling, and would shoot flames a good 2 feet."

IMG_1620.jpg

"Valentino Balboni driving his brand new LP550-2. Car had just 400 miles on it when we made it to Bear Lake"

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

"

The check marks were for how many times his wife has gotten naked in the car..."

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

"Valentino was rocking down the middle lane, and at the absolute last second shot over just barely making it off the off ramp in front of a semi. Was pretty crazy. When talking to him, he was very soft spoken, but he drives like an ANIMAL."

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

"The scene pulling in to Logan. We all got pulled over further down the road."

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

"1 of 3 in the US right now, specially made for Mr. Balboni."

IMG_1791.jpg

That looks like great fun!! Was this run for any special reason?

they are introducing the LP550 all over the world right now. i assume the run was for Balboni and the new LP550 marketing program.

great pics!

they are introducing the LP550 all over the world right now. i assume the run was for Balboni and the new LP550 marketing program.

great pics!

No this was the Lamborghini GIRO, a yearly event put on by the factory for North America that is normally reserved for 50 Lamborghini's only. Some people know it as Running of the Bulls.

Last year I attended the event which went from Lake Tahoe to Monterey. Any Lamborghini owners thinking of doing it, it was a blast and a first class event.

JEFFC & SKOKOS

Thank you for the pictures, fantasic.

Any stories of riding along with Balboni?? Would love to hear them!

It's a great event, kinda expensive but worth doing at least once..some super cool people as wel

Looks like a good time was had.

Provide more details on "Time to get Naked". whats the story there? does the AC just not work well and she gets hot? :) are those check marks for the day? the trip? lifetime? is she hot? does he drive around with tape on his Murci all the time? just trying to fill in the blanks. lol

Did they give Valentino that car (as in, to own?) They should give him one of his own, I think.

Yes they did.

Great pics, thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:

Guest skokos

Im sure Jeff will get on shortly and tell about the giro!! I hope I get another chance to meet valentino some day since I missed this chance :(

Im sure Jeff will get on shortly and tell about the giro!! I hope I get another chance to meet valentino some day since I missed this chance :(

Nice pics!

Balboni is making the rounds promoting the 550, you should contact your nearest dealer for dates. He is making an appearance at the new Sarasota, FL Lambo dealer next month :icon_super:

Nice pics!

Balboni is making the rounds promoting the 550, you should contact your nearest dealer for dates. He is making an appearance at the new Sarasota, FL Lambo dealer next month :icon_super:

CRAP CRAP CRAP! I just got the invite to the event at Lambo Bev Hills and I can't go to it because of a scheduling conflict.