Lambo Factory on National Geographic

ts640

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show is oldddd.

No. This one features the SV. Unless I entered a black hole and messed with the space-time continuum, which is possible based on how my day has been going, it is new.

No. This one features the SV. Unless I entered a black hole and messed with the space-time continuum, which is possible based on how my day has been going, it is new.

Have you been driving someone's SLR lately or something?

I thought it was the one they were repeating forever. Sorry.

For those like us who do not get the National Geographic channel, can someone please digitize this and post link or just post a link to it if you find it on the internet somewhere. Thanks.

Would love to see that.... I am sure members of this forum in other countries would benefit also, since they likely do not get this channel either.

Pretty cool so far...

Follows an SV all the way through the production stages

(Actually not the same car in all the stages, they filmed what happened to be on the line during the days they were there. Still very cool though)

Interesting piece about the SV's wheels :icon_super:

ugh.. I missed it and I don't see where they will repeat it. anyone DVR it? post full?

ugh.. I missed it and I don't see where they will repeat it. anyone DVR it? post full?

Good show...worth the time to see it. The police pulling over the post production test drive was a hoot.

Just a heads up.

Tomorrow at 8pm, National Geographic will feature the Lamborghini factory on the show Ultimate Factories.

Nice to see Lambo finally pulled their heads out of there asses and are finally shipping their cars with BLACK WHEELS..I know this will make you soooooooo happy :) :)

:icon_thumleft:

It will replay next Thursday 10/8 at 1:00pm

Very well done.

:iamwithstupid: IMO one of the best "Ultimate Factory" shows.

If I didn't already own a Lambo..I'd go buy one after watching this show.