IPB

X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fucking douchenozzle, now with an appearance by Abe Froman.
Rating 4 V
ts640
post Oct 17 2012, 04:03 AM
Post #41

Huge BS merchant

Group: Bullshitters
Member No.: 4,092

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Roman
post Oct 17 2012, 04:27 AM
Post #42

Lambo Owner
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,783

QUOTE (vyce77 @ Oct 16 2012, 10:46 PM) *
Robert is/was prominent on this forum.

screenname?

--------------------

I don't want the world...
I just want your half...
+Quote Post
abolfaz
post Oct 17 2012, 04:28 AM
Post #43

Multi Lambo Owner
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,430

QUOTE (ts640 @ Oct 17 2012, 05:03 AM) *

My favorite chinaman.

--------------------

“Never pass up the opportunity to have sex or be on television.” - Gore Vidal

+Quote Post
vilhelm
post Oct 17 2012, 04:31 AM
Post #44

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 6,641

QUOTE (abolfaz @ Oct 17 2012, 01:16 PM) *
Can someone explain the get rich quick part of it? I've skimmed through the thread but have a hard time comprehending because of all the douchy avatars and overall douchiness of the forum.

I'm guessing it's the "fx trading" part. I warned GBGallardo about it in PM when he advertised for Amy's site (which is a total scam). I even stated in the title: FOR ROB ONLY, yet Amy answered in a typical BS answer.

Fx trading alone for profit is a scam. Banks don't touch that shit (for profit trading). The only people that use this product and actually make money are big hedge funds. A regular bank will only offer an FX service where they close a position for a client (with a lot of money to exchange), so the client gets a set price at the whole lot and the bank close this lot throughout the day, hopefully beating the "set price" they gave their client.

There is NOTHING called "making fast money in FX trading", hell there is basically nothing called "make money in FX trading". It's all just a big fcuking gamble.
+Quote Post
LaHostrup
post Oct 17 2012, 04:46 AM
Post #45

Ferrari Mondial: F1 Technology For The Street

Member No.: 8,121

Wow, really thought CBGallardo was legit. I did wonder how such a young man could get to earning so much money in such a short time.. Normally you work your way up, yeu he seemed to have started all the way at the top. Who owned all the cars then?? GTR's and Lambo's.. ?
+Quote Post
donblackie
post Oct 17 2012, 05:25 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 24,810

QUOTE (capt_chaos @ Oct 17 2012, 01:37 AM) *
Currently I have no inclination to read that thread in its entirety so what are the claims and what foundation do they have?

I am only stating the info based on that thread. I don't know nor care ow Himler makes his money either.

The thread insinuates that Robert Himler claims he made all his money by himself, and that he came from a middle class family. But through his hardworking and businesses he was able to afford all of his cars. He writes some e book telling his story on how he became successful and is trying to profit off of the "get rich quick" dreamer kids

Someone does research and finds out Robert' dad owns a fairly large car dealership and claims he was lying about coming from meager beginnings

This kid is one of Roberto's book buyers and cronies and the pic of the green gallardo is from their get rich quick hang out session
+Quote Post
donblackie
post Oct 17 2012, 05:31 AM
Post #47

Member No.: 24,810

It also didn't help that somewhere in the middle of the thread, Robert (gbgallardo) and his GF jump in and make fools of themselves by being defensive and abrasive. I don't recall what they actually said but I remember reading their comments thinking "this won't be good for them"
+Quote Post
m6power
post Oct 17 2012, 06:01 AM
Post #48

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 22,031

Im not sure what the big deal is? So what he made money by scamming others? Well guess what....hes not the first and not the last. There's a sucker born every minute....probably every second now a days. Why is he a topic of conversation, let him live his life however he intends and if he is truly screwing people over Karma will bite him in the ass sooner or later.

--------------------

2016 Aventador RDS
+Quote Post
m6power
post Oct 17 2012, 06:05 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 22,031

QUOTE (abolfaz @ Oct 16 2012, 05:38 PM) *
What a fcuking douchebag. This is what's wrong with people today, what's worse the idiot posting this shit or the douches that follow him and expect to make money????

My point exactly. The idiots are the ones following these DoucheLords. People will trust anyone with money. Common sense is not so common anymore.

--------------------

2016 Aventador RDS
+Quote Post
Leadfoot
post Oct 17 2012, 06:06 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 24,272

I know Robert (GBGallardo) and I think he's a nice guy. I don't think anyone had a problem with his having nice cars and living a comfortable lifestyle. I believe the issues he's facing now arose from his writing this book "Far From It", charging a hefty price ($47) for it, and claiming that his success was completely his own doing--with no help from his parents. No one has a problem with his having family money, but to write a book at 21 years of age as a guide to others on how to become independently wealthy by "bucking the system" appears to smack of disingenuity. The thread on the other forum raises many concerns relating to the "self-funding" of his cars and the timing of their purchase through his Dad's dealership. They have also found instances of grave plagiarism in the book.

I hope for Robert that he is able to weather the storm, acquire some humility from the experience, and conduct himself with a bit more forethought in the future.

--------------------

2005 Carrera GT Guards Red
2010 LP670-4 SV Giallo Orion #215
2012 LP570-4 STS Grigio Telesto #130
2016 Range Rover Td6 Marianna Black
2015 Z07 Torch Red
2016 Viper ACR Extreme Aero Competition Blue
2004 360 Challenge Stradale Rossa Scuderia
1995 F355 Berlinetta manual Canna di Fucile
2013 Cayenne GTS White
2012 Aston Martin DBS Volante Ultimate Edition Silver Fox #33/100

Past Lambos:

'12 Arancio Argos Aventador LP700
'08 White Superleggera
'11 Black LP 570 Superleggera
+Quote Post
diegowhite
post Oct 17 2012, 07:01 AM
Post #51

Member No.: 8,766

QUOTE (m6power @ Oct 17 2012, 03:01 PM) *
Im not sure what the big deal is? So what he made money by scamming others? Well guess what....hes not the first and not the last. There's a sucker born every minute....probably every second now a days. Why is he a topic of conversation, let him live his life however he intends and if he is truly screwing people over Karma will bite him in the ass sooner or later.

Big deal is if he is scamming people he should be called out on it so that hopefully some other idiot will read it and not fall foul of the his dishonesty
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Oct 17 2012, 07:24 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Member No.: 5

Haha.. Tom Vu... I love Tom Vu!

--------------------

87 Countach QV
98 Diablo SV Monterey Edition
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
vyce77
post Oct 17 2012, 08:32 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 21,082

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Oct 17 2012, 05:27 AM) *
screenname?

GBGallardo

You got into it twice with him regarding him circumventing the age rules and pretending to be his father.

Him and his father have exactly the same name, so ownership of these vehicles is hard to establish.
+Quote Post
Dr. Noisewater
post Oct 17 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 987

Here is why it matters --- The public tends to get interested when money is exchanged with the intent of defrauding others,,,period.

His book is a scam and he is taking advantage of lots of people and they have publicly outed him. He has no defense, the hole is just to deep now.

People scam others everyday and that will never stop but to stand up for this bottom feeder in this forum is wrong.

When your business model is based on "deception and fraud" you have earned all the negative press surrounding him.

I read somewhere that Himler and D.Wiggs are now business partners to some extent, I nearly spit up my lunch eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
porter
post Oct 17 2012, 08:44 AM
Post #55

LP Resident Ninja
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,428

Let's see these examples of plagiarism. Upload to our server please don't crosslink.
+Quote Post
vyce77
post Oct 17 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 21,082

QUOTE (Dr. Noisewater @ Oct 17 2012, 09:38 AM) *
I read somewhere that Himler and D.Wiggs are now business partners to some extent, I nearly spit up my lunch eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif eusa_wall.gif

Yea, I wasn't even going to touch that one. The story is that Wiggs/CTD is going to be TT'ing Rob and/or Amys car for free to try to gain publicity, have no idea on the legitimacy of those claims.
+Quote Post
Assman
post Oct 17 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #57

Lambro

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 12,288

QUOTE (m6power @ Oct 17 2012, 07:05 AM) *
My point exactly. The idiots are the ones following these DoucheLords. People will trust anyone with money. Common sense is not so common anymore.

PT Barnum said, "A sucker is born every minute."

So far I've had only good interactions with Rob so I won't write him off. I did caution him once that now that he has followers he has a responsibility to spread good messages.

I hope he does go forward and use his fame for good rather than the rapper's motto....."I ain't no fuckin role model...to a kid lookin up to me, life ain't nothin but bitches an money."

--------------------

07 LP640 true manual transmission
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Oct 17 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #58

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

The guy is getting crucified online but where is the scam? he's not taking away your free will DO NOT buy he's damn book, it's as simple as that, also I read somewhere that he has a 60 days refund policy.

I would never by a self help book, they all nonsense whether written by a teenager that drives a Lambo or a billionaire, the only people that profit out of that book would be the author and everyone else that's involved with printing and or distributing it.
+Quote Post
Dr. Noisewater
post Oct 17 2012, 08:59 AM
Post #59

lol

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Dr. Noisewater
post Oct 17 2012, 09:03 AM
Post #60

Grab the popcorn, this is getting awesome!!

http://roberthimlernetworth.com/
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 11:40 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag