IPB

X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!
Vegasgtr
post Jun 2 2015, 03:55 PM
Post #41

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 51,915

so if he gets all dressed up as a chic and some guy hits on him (mind you bruce believes his a woman ).. If you are that lost/confused you have to be somewhat gay. He might not admit it but i am sure he would bang a guy.

--------------------

Current: 2014 white Viper

past:
2014 C7 supercharged
2009 GTR A'M'S built 842whp 9.5@151 60-130 4.3 sec. 0-100 in 4.4 sec on 20's (street)
2008 EVO A'M'S built 620Awp
2006 Z'O'6 A&A S/C 678whp
2002 Z'0'6 APS Twin Turbo 738/812
1996 TA n20[/b]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pakisho
post Jun 2 2015, 03:57 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 168

Wonder when the first dickathlon is gonna happen

--------------------

+Quote Post
abolfaz
post Jun 2 2015, 04:02 PM
Post #43

Multi Lambo Owner
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,430

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Jun 2 2015, 07:47 PM) *
But EVERY five tear old dresses up in their moms clothes and shoes...

Uh, no.

On another note, endorsement dilemma, Victoria's Secret or Haynes?

--------------------

“Never pass up the opportunity to have sex or be on television.” - Gore Vidal

+Quote Post
Roman
post Jun 2 2015, 04:03 PM
Post #44

Lambo Owner
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,783

QUOTE (Juice it @ Jun 2 2015, 05:54 PM) *
Sorry to here this. I am going to agree with you, I have a really good friend that is about as manly as it gets and he has a son that you could tell when he was 5 or 6 before he even knew anything about sex that he was going down a different path. The way he talked, the manerisms etc made me have no doubt. He has not come "out" at this point but he is big into plays and broadway and there is no doubt to me that he was born that way for whatever reason and it was not a result of society and influences in his life. I find it strange Bruce would wait so late in life but considering who he is/was I am sure he was terrified to do it and being married and keeping it on the down low was probably just easier until he had enough of the Kardashian BS and figured how bad could it be.

But see... This is what I'm talking about... "Being a fan of broadway musicals" doesnt make somebody gay... Its being attracted to the same gender that makes a person gay... And all the rest of it, the mannerisms, the stereotypes, the drag etc, are ways gay people behave to find and interact with, other gay people.

I've actually had this conversation WITH a gay guy... One of my best friends from the industry... A gay guy who didn't "act" gay. Why didn't he "act gay"? Because everyone knew he was gay, he was in a committed relationship, and he didn't need to... His exact words were, "yeah... Back when I was single, if I was at a party and I'd see a hot guy, I'd play it up to send that message."

My cousin was the same... Acted completely "normal" until he came out, then he talked like Truman Capote for a few years... Then he got into a long term relationship, and he just went back to being himself again...

My guess is, if your friends son is into Broadway, its because somebody older than him encouraged that... Or, if he is gay, he's learned "this is what gay guys like."

--------------------

I don't want the world...
I just want your half...
+Quote Post
Juice it
post Jun 2 2015, 04:38 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 205

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Jun 2 2015, 08:03 PM) *
But see... This is what I'm talking about... "Being a fan of broadway musicals" doesnt make somebody gay... Its being attracted to the same gender that makes a person gay... And all the rest of it, the mannerisms, the stereotypes, the drag etc, are ways gay people behave to find and interact with, other gay people.

I've actually had this conversation WITH a gay guy... One of my best friends from the industry... A gay guy who didn't "act" gay. Why didn't he "act gay"? Because everyone knew he was gay, he was in a committed relationship, and he didn't need to... His exact words were, "yeah... Back when I was single, if I was at a party and I'd see a hot guy, I'd play it up to send that message."

My cousin was the same... Acted completely "normal" until he came out, then he talked like Truman Capote for a few years... Then he got into a long term relationship, and he just went back to being himself again...

My guess is, if your friends son is into Broadway, its because somebody older than him encouraged that... Or, if he is gay, he's learned "this is what gay guys like."

The thing is, the Broadway stuff is now when he is much older but this kid was like a minnie Richard Simmons at 5 before he was ever exposed to what being gay might be. I get what you are saying about influences which I am sure he has had many by now but back then before any of it there was no mistaking he was a fruit loop. "Not that there is anything wrong with that".

--------------------

-Jeff
+Quote Post
Assman
post Jun 2 2015, 05:14 PM
Post #46

Lambro

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 12,288

QUOTE (abolfaz @ Jun 2 2015, 05:02 PM) *
Uh, no.

On another note, endorsement dilemma, Victoria's Secret or Haynes?

Yeah seriously, RD may need a coming out party.

QUOTE (RomanDad @ Jun 2 2015, 05:03 PM) *

I had a roommate who liked musicals and 'gay' stuff but was not gay. He wasn't effeminate either. On the other hand a have a nephew who's 10 and we're all sure he's gay. Fortunately for him well be able to accept him as is. My parents generation wouldn't have.

--------------------

07 LP640 true manual transmission
+Quote Post
diabloking
post Jun 2 2015, 09:36 PM
Post #47

Member No.: 208,928

How much of a C U N(ext) T (uesday) does the ex-wife have to be for him to WANT this!!!!!!??????

--------------------

Exotics are hard to describe; but you know one when you see one!!!

"Gold is the money of kings; Silver is the money of gentlemen; Barter is the money of peasants, but Debt is the money of slaves."

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you!!!
+Quote Post
VCR
post Jun 2 2015, 10:16 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 3,591

I ate out at restaurants in the past 2 days and, in truth, everything that I've heard was --- be it while waiting for a table, while dinning, while waiting for the valet to return my car etc... --- everyone was talking about this!

Honestly... givesfuck.gif There are likely more than a handful of people a day in the world "reassigning" their gender for various reasons and rationale. The only variance here is this person is a bit of a so-called celebrity as, while as a man, he was an Olympic gold medalist. And he obviously couldn't live without the limelight hence he entered show biz and he linked up with the Kardashians. So he had a hidden secret, let it out which turned him into "her". Great, glad she's now happy; end of story. No biggy! Why is the world giving her the fix that she exactly craves --- the gossip and the attention which she obviously digs since day one when "he" won the decathlon.
+Quote Post
diabloking
post Jun 2 2015, 11:00 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 208,928

^ Hmmmmmm...........facts!!!

--------------------

Exotics are hard to describe; but you know one when you see one!!!

"Gold is the money of kings; Silver is the money of gentlemen; Barter is the money of peasants, but Debt is the money of slaves."

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't watching you!!!
+Quote Post
Rawr
post Jun 2 2015, 11:39 PM
Post #50

Talent is Talent

Member No.: 11,867

QUOTE (VCR @ Jun 3 2015, 07:16 AM) *
I ate out at restaurants in the past 2 days and, in truth, everything that I've heard was --- be it while waiting for a table, while dinning, while waiting for the valet to return my car etc... --- everyone was talking about this!

Honestly... givesfuck.gif There are likely more than a handful of people a day in the world "reassigning" their gender for various reasons and rationale. The only variance here is this person is a bit of a so-called celebrity as, while as a man, he was an Olympic gold medalist. And he obviously couldn't live without the limelight hence he entered show biz and he linked up with the Kardashians. So he had a hidden secret, let it out which turned him into "her". Great, glad she's now happy; end of story. No biggy! Why is the world giving her the fix that she exactly craves --- the gossip and the attention which she obviously digs since day one when "he" won the decathlon.

I have some bad news for you. KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are going to have a second baby. Meaning, do you really think this media whoring money train is going to stop for the next 30 years?

I spent 10 minutes trying to come up with an counter argument to RD's initial post but it is indeed hard to do. If you state simple truths - ok why can't you have a kid, then it seems like they chose it for a reason...whether they know it or not.

--------------------

The Russians also bought the «Lamborghini of Emendator», the cost of which amounted to 17 million rubles.
+Quote Post
patbarrett
post Jun 2 2015, 11:45 PM
Post #51

Member No.: 12,558

Good to see that many in society are becoming more accepting of things that make absolutely no difference to their life but makes somebody else happy.
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jun 3 2015, 12:19 AM
Post #52

Jedi Ninja

Member No.: 8,919

QUOTE (patbarrett @ Jun 3 2015, 12:45 AM) *
Good to see that many in society are becoming more accepting of things that make absolutely no difference to their life but makes somebody else happy.

iamwithstupid.gif Be who you're going to be, I'm on board with that. But all the media buzz and hype? I hate the general public.

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
TRANSAMERA
post Jun 3 2015, 04:42 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 9,294

QUOTE (porter @ Jun 2 2015, 11:41 AM) *
slowpoke is wondering what they do with the dong. If they're just going to throw it away he says he can use it.

It can be used when I visit Allan.

--------------------

#lookatthatdude
+Quote Post
TRANSAMERA
post Jun 3 2015, 04:45 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 9,294

And who gives a fcuk about this whole fcuking thing!? fcuking hell pisses me off! fcuk the Kardashians and everyone involved!

--------------------

#lookatthatdude
+Quote Post
SingleSeat
post Jun 3 2015, 05:37 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 25,074

I'm certainly not downplaying the genetic role, as I usually lean on it. On the case of external influence when [male] kids (as Juiceit mentions) seem to pick up the effeminate behaviors so naturally, I too know a kid like this that everyone thinks is gay, and what I see is that people don't notice where the influences could come from. The majority of language and communication needs to be learned, effeminate or otherwise. People don't see that it doesn't take much exposure at all for a particular individual to begin changing behaviors, even at a very early age. People aren't seeing all of the influences the kid is exposed to. I know one kid who was basically raised by southern black females as caregivers/babysitters, and here's this 3-foot tall white kid who walks and talks and has all the same mannerisms as a 47yo black woman from Atlanta. I get the impression that gender preferences serve a purpose and are entirely natural to the human condition, but the only relevant question being how we intend to manage our evolution in the presence of varied sexual orientations and identities.

I'm understanding RD on the behavioral side of it vice gender preferences. I had a friend in the 3rd grade who was Hispanic and walked and talked just like me (I'm white ICYDN). We didn't hang out over the summer, and he came back to the 4th grade with this over-the-top East-LA Latino accent. 'Turns out, he joined a crew of friends over the summer that were all Hispanic with stereotypical accents -- his new circle of influence. His accent was a 100% self-engineered behavioral change mid-stream based on his environment coupled with a desire to change. He never lost the accent through the next eight years that I knew him, never had any other white friends, and I have no doubt that he still has the accent. I suspect people vastly underestimate the power of the self to induce permanent change in themselves, be it big or small. I also suspect people vastly underestimate their ability to convince themselves that their own self-directed actions are innate or un-willed; much like believing your own lie. Of course that's the stuff that gets everyone all butthurt instead of thinking independently on it, so we never talk about it. This results are conflicting opinions, with no science to close the case with a smoking gun. Having said all that, there's probably no one path to being gay, just like there's no one path to being rich so it's hard to figure out. Maybe everyone is right, who the hell knows. Whether or not this stuff matters at all is a different question entirely.

--------------------

Green lights don't last forever.
+Quote Post
RedGTS
post Jun 3 2015, 05:41 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 1,912

I have a hard time seeing how someone's sincerely held belief that they are the wrong gender is any different than what sufferers of body integrity identity disorder a/k/a amputee identity disorder have. These are people who have an oppressive and I assume sincerely held belief that one or more of their healthy limbs do not belong to them. So they want the limb(s) removed. Badly. As of right now, I think BIID is still treated as a psychiatric disorder, while the desire to change one's gender (including wanting one's penis amputated rather than a limb) apparently is not. I don't see much of a basis for distinguishing the two conditions.

--------------------

Underground Racing TTH
+Quote Post
szabo_martin
post Jun 3 2015, 05:43 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 22,657

Thats the bigger issue. Do we really live in such a perfect world that headline news is a guy putting on panties? I like Jenner, he was the only decent one in that clan and the only one with a genuine accomplishment. I hope he's happy in his life but I don't think it's information that the whole world needs to know.
+Quote Post
cake
post Jun 3 2015, 07:21 AM
Post #58

Member No.: 40,655

A friend of mine questioned whether his gold medals would be affected.

I asked why that would have anything to do with the current situation.

He said, "cause he competed as a woman". I disagreed and dropped it.

I don't care about any of this - but I wish Jenner the best. As for waiting so long, it's a shame, but maybe it takes this many years to get the courage to really "be who you are". At least s/he'll finish life more comfortable in his/her own skin. Better late than never.

+Quote Post
ATL_
post Jun 3 2015, 07:29 AM
Post #59

Member No.: 148,395

QUOTE (Juice it @ Jun 2 2015, 08:38 PM) *
The thing is, the Broadway stuff is now when he is much older but this kid was like a minnie Richard Simmons at 5 before he was ever exposed to what being gay might be. I get what you are saying about influences which I am sure he has had many by now but back then before any of it there was no mistaking he was a fruit loop. "Not that there is anything wrong with that".

Wait, Richard Simmons is gay?!?!? icon_question.gif fgay.gif

--------------------

LP580-2 Spyder
LP570-4 Superleggera
'99 Diablo Roadster
+Quote Post
Robster Craws
post Jun 3 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #60

Member No.: 60,315

ITT: Lambopower gets in touch with their sexuality.
+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2018 - 03:07 PM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag your alt tag' your alt tag' your alt tag