4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Murciealgo LP 640 review, Driving experience
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 213,493

It’s been about 3 months now since I bought my very first Lamborghini, a 2008 Murcielago LP640-4. Coming from the holy Ferrari world, it almost felt like a betrayal, but I knew that my heart was with the big V12 Lambo. I am so passionate about the car, that I figured, I’ll share my driving impression with anyone interested to know how it feels like driving a Murcielago. Also you'll find some pictures of my baby. Hope you enjoy smile.gif

Attached File  12019759_10153199082538651_3618405651900406275_n.jpg ( 157.93K ) Number of downloads: 64

Overall impression & design

The Murcielago means “bat” in Spanish and was named, in Lamborghini tradition, after an especially ferocious fighting bull that survived 24 sword strokes in a 1879 fight against its matador. And believe me, ferocious this bull is…. The car is humongous. It’s about the width of a Hummer, and when you sit in it, I can’t even come close to touching the front windshield. I can however almost touch the roof line with my belt buckle when I stand next to it. The cockpit reminds me of a stealth fighter, the instrument cluster looks clean, easy to ready, aggressive. The leather is high quality, the Q-citera stitching makes me feel like I’m driving around in a rocket propelled Channel purse on steroids. The lines of the car are out of this world. Everything is asymmetrical about this car. The side scoops are different on each side, the seats aren’t straight, the engine is slightly off center to allow for the driveshaft to have enough room, and the hemera wheels are angular. The design is aesthetically pleasing, but raw and brutal at the same time. There really isn’t anything close to it in terms of exotic, over the top looks, unless you go beyond the $500k range. I go to many car events, and putting this car next to a Bugatti, or ThethetheFerrari, it can def hold its own in terms of looks. To non-car enthusiasts, who might not know the difference, this car is more exotic than a Porsche 918 Spyder. Now, don’t get me wrong here, I’m fully aware all those cars play in a different league, but pure looks wise, the Murcielago is insane and I would argue doesn’t really fall short..

Attached File  Murc5.jpg ( 278.5K ) Number of downloads: 24

Pre-drive

It is tough to put the driving experience into words to be honest. You’re either a car person and you understand the mystique of super cars, or you are not. But I will assume that you are, otherwise you probably would be reading the safety brochure of the Volvo or the mpg rating of the Prius over a Murcielago review. Every time I approach the car, I feel like I am readying myself for a fight. It’s almost as if I’m climbing into a military jet, getting ready to take out my enemies. You lift those door handles and gently push the doors up. Every kid, or adult, around you drops his jaw looking at them. Trust me, people love the scissor doors! I’m only in my 30s, and it takes some practice getting into this car. Everyone has their own approach. For me it’s back to the car, right foot in, left hand on the door sills and glide right in. The seats fit very comfortably around your body. Both seats are at angled inward to the center of the car, but it doesn’t feel unnatural. You slowly pull down the door, and you are enclosed in your jet fighter like cocoon of leather, luxury, sheer power and untamed brutal rawness.

Drive

Turn the key, the car roars to live. It doesn’t come to life, it really does roar to life. Now, I have a very high end Kreissieg exhaust system on my Murcielago, which makes it sound more like a scream to life. The whole instrument cluster illuminates, you can feel the huge V12 engine working behind you. When the temperature is over 85 degrees, your air scoops will extend. After that, this fighter is ready to take off. I couldn’t justify the 50-80k premium for a stick shift, let alone being able to find one, so my LP640 has the egear transmission. My Ferrari had the paddle shifter, and I have to say I actually quite enjoy it. Foot on the break, pull the right lever, the car gets into first gear. As soon as you hit the gas pedal, you can feel the engine coming to life. From a cold start, it’s rough on the initial pickup, it really does not want to go slow. You can practically feel the mighty V12 sucking up the air, and just spitting out raw power. You could basically drive around in 1st gear without hitting the speed limit here (60mph). The car is heavy, and you can feel that driving around in it. I need both hands turning the wheel, and it demands your full attention any time you drive it. It’s sheer size and road presence makes it an intimidating sight for any other drivers on the road. Coming from a Ferrari, I was used to attention, but nothing like in this car. It is hard to describe the reaction of people, but I have had drivers pulling over to the side of the road and taking pictures or videotaping the car drive by. Most people have never seen anything like it before. On the inside, you sit very low, almost like in a go-kart. Everything is easily at your disposal, sports mode, traction control, navi, radio etc. But who needs that your full attention is on the road, the car, and mostly other drivers. Yes, because people will pull up next to you and gaze in awe, while they’re fumbling for their iphone to snap pictures and videos. Little do they know the rarity of the car and the potential for expensive damage trying to keep up to get the best shot of your stealth fighter.
Pedal to the metal and the engine explodes behind you. It has so much power accelerating (3.2-3.4s 0-60) and it screams and while on its way. The coupe tops out at around 210mph. It gets to mid 100s in no time, and the only thing stopping you from pushing on is the potential for a huge speeding fine, and the fear and respect for the car. Chances are you will let it down before it lets you down.
Downshift, the rev-matching of the engine, ungodly.. I would suggest an aftermarket exhaust system if you want the insane sound, but either way it will make you wet your pants hearing the down-shifts on the Murci. Matter or fact, not only you, but pretty much every commuter and soccer mom will probably spill their coffee when you come to a standstill next to them at a red light.
Overall, the driving experience is like nothing else I have ever experienced. The 4wd feels firm on the road, but powerful and fast at the same time. It demands your full attention when driving it, more so than many other supercars I would argue. I have driven the Aventador, which without a question is the better car, but the experience wasn’t as raw as this one it. The new bull is almost a daily driver compared to this one. Taming the Murcielago takes a lot more effort and experience, which makes it more rewarding.

Attached File  img4049.jpg ( 114.77K ) Number of downloads: 68

Maintenance
Well I have only had the car for about 3 months now, and not a single thing wrong with it. Everyone always told me to stay away from the Murcielago because of the high maintenance cost. That was everyone who never actually owned a Murci. Everyone that I talked to that had a Murcielago never really had any issues. Especially the LP640 are bullet proof cars. Get a higher mileage, well maintained and documented example over a low mileage car that was a garage queen. IF something breaks it does tend to get more expensive than on other models such as the Gallardo i.e. That being said, take care of your baby, and it will take care of you. Only 3 months in so far, and knock on wood, the car has been absolutely flawless.

Attached File  Zg_800.jpg ( 121.81K ) Number of downloads: 21

Conclusion
The Murcielago LP640-4 is an insane car to drive. Everything about this car screams exotic: Its looks, its power, its mystique, its Italian V12 heritage, its brutal unforgiving nature, and its Italian supercar mystique that only a true enthusiast can appreciate. I think the Murcis are currently pretty undervalued in terms of what the car represents. Everyone wants the newest and latest technology, and computer driven cars. But I think that kinda takes away from the driving experience. I have kept my love for Ferrari, but have graduated to understand the difference between the two brands. “The prancing horse” and the “raging bull” perfectly describe how I feel about the brand. If you go Lamborghini, you want the V12. You want the car that doesn’t make any sense whatsoever, the car that gets more looks than anything else on the street, the car that is more brutal than 99.99% of all other cars out there. Sure, there are faster cars, and better cars, but you buy a Murcielago, because you are a true car enthusiast. Someone that prides himself that his car only gets 7-8mpg, someone that knows he can’t call mom from the road, because you can’t hear much in the car besides the roaring engine, someone who knows that what’s behind him is only half as important than what’s in front of him, and hence doesn’t mind that one can’t practically see anything out the sides or the back for that matter. The Murcielago’s impracticality is also what makes it so great. If you want a daily exotic that’s easy to drive, get the Gallardo, or pretty much almost any Ferrari. They’re all amazing cars. Most of them are better cars than the Murci. But that’s not why you get last true Lamborghini V12 bull. You get it because you want over the top, you want absolutely crazy. No car delivers as much brutality, honesty, passion, power and rawness as the Murcielago does. If that’s what you’re looking for, look no further, you will worship this car. I do, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

Attached File  4.jpg ( 317.66K ) Number of downloads: 57
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
NSXtoMURCI
post Nov 4 2015, 08:19 AM
Post #2

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 22,675

You are speaking my Murci language marlonbvm, hence my signature. There is NO under 200K car can hold a candle to the Murcielago...period. Like you I just got mine recently and this time i'm planning to never part with this Bull ever. Your Bull looks fearless man.

--------------------

"MURCI IS THE ONLY WAY"
+Quote Post
jamesb
post Nov 4 2015, 08:33 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 212,809

Nice write up and beautiful car!
+Quote Post
Chin.Up
post Nov 4 2015, 08:37 AM
Post #4

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 127,685

Even with the Aventador which is a much better car overall, it simply does not compare to the experience you get with a Murcielago.

You summed up nicely what the LP640 is all about. Great work!
+Quote Post
Assman
post Nov 4 2015, 08:38 AM
Post #5

Lambro

Member No.: 12,288

I totally feel you on the fighter jet cockpit thing. Also I feel like she needs a good 10 minutes to warm up and get her "blood" flowing.

--------------------

07 LP640 true manual transmission
+Quote Post
Acewhip
post Nov 4 2015, 09:27 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 94,976

QUOTE (Assman @ Nov 4 2015, 09:38 AM) *
Also I feel like she needs a good 10 minutes to warm up and get her "blood" flowing.

This is what Diablo owners call "foreplay"... la.gif

--------------------

I have plausible deniability...
+Quote Post
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 09:48 AM
Post #7

Thanks guys, much appreciated! I am planning on keeping this baby for a little while, there really isn't any substitute for this bull. Nothing else gets my juices going like this one does!! (cars that is, lol)
+Quote Post
sprite
post Nov 4 2015, 12:05 PM
Post #8

V1P

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 8,895

Awesome writeup.

--------------------

Luck isn't some mystical energy that dances around the universe randomly bestowing people with satisfaction and joy, we create our own luck.

'18 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Spyder [Verde Mantis]
'17 Dodge Viper ACR Extreme [Black w/Silver Stripes]
'18 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk [Black]

Sold: '96 Dodge Viper RT/10, '05 Dodge Ram SRT-10 TT, '05 Lamborghini Gallardo, '06 Lamborghini Murcielago, '06 Corvette Zee-06, '06 Ford GT, '07 Ferrari F430 Spider, '08 Lamborghini Gallardo SLTT, '08 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, '13 Nissan GTR, '13 McLaren MP4-12C Spider, '12 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 SL, '15 Huracan LP610-4 Coupe, '10 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Nov 4 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

QUOTE(NSXtoMURCI @ Nov 4 2015, 04:19 PM) *
You are speaking my Murci language marlonbvm, hence my signature. There is NO under 200K car can hold a candle to the Murcielago...period. Like you I just got mine recently and this time i'm planning to never part with this Bull ever. Your Bull looks fearless man.

Going to disagree.... one word Diablo.

--------------------

87 Countach QV
98 Diablo SV Monterey Edition
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Nov 4 2015, 12:41 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE(Assman @ Nov 4 2015, 04:38 PM) *
I totally feel you on the fighter jet cockpit thing. Also I feel like she needs a good 10 minutes to warm up and get her "blood" flowing.

All lambos need a long warm up.

--------------------

87 Countach QV
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 12:45 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Allan-Herbie @ Nov 4 2015, 12:39 PM) *
Going to disagree.... one word Diablo.

I do love the Diablo, not going to lie here. But overall the car was just a little too antiquated for me. The Murci is more reliable, and since I can't afford multiple supercars, it was the best option for me. I do think however, I wouldn't mind owning a Diablo as well at some point smile.gif
+Quote Post
VCR
post Nov 4 2015, 01:33 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 3,591

Nice car and great write-up. icon_thumleft.gif

Regrettably though, I think I am siding with Allan on this one. The Diablo, the later SV's and the 6.0 in particular, seem a tad more rewarding to drive than the M/LP640. The M isn't really "new" as its evolution isn't too far off/advanced from the later Diablo's. But nonetheless, the M/LP640 is a great car.
+Quote Post
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 01:51 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (VCR @ Nov 4 2015, 01:33 PM) *
Nice car and great write-up. icon_thumleft.gif

Regrettably though, I think I am siding with Allan on this one. The Diablo, the later SV's and the 6.0 in particular, seem a tad more rewarding to drive than the M/LP640. The M isn't really "new" as its evolution isn't too far off/advanced from the later Diablo's. But nonetheless, the M/LP640 is a great car.

That's totally fair, I would agree that the Diablo is a more raw car. As is the Countach, I guess the more back you go the more raw they get. And obviously the Murci SV is on a different level, but they're also going for 400-500 right now... sad.gif
+Quote Post
PoKnow
post Nov 4 2015, 03:15 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 109,968

This is SPOT ON. Everyone asks why didn't you get this instead? why not that better car?

There is NOTHING like the drama this car brings. I want it to be brutal, hard to see out of, impossible to daily, annoying to parallel park. It's the complete craziness that makes it awesome. icon_thumleft.gif

You bring it (all lambo v12s for that matter) to cars and coffee type event and it will outshine EVERYTHING aside from a those 1M+ cars.
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Nov 4 2015, 05:09 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE(marlonbvm @ Nov 4 2015, 08:45 PM) *
I do love the Diablo, not going to lie here. But overall the car was just a little too antiquated for me. The Murci is more reliable, and since I can't afford multiple supercars, it was the best option for me. I do think however, I wouldn't mind owning a Diablo as well at some point smile.gif

Going to disagree again. The Diablo is the more reliable of the 2. Its basically the same exact car, minus alot of the gimics ( batwings, moveable wing etc) and 4wd, egear, drive by wire etc. I find the Diablo to be the easier of the 2 to drive. The steering of the Murcielago with the 4wd is heavier and more ponderous. The Murcielago clutch is easier, but inmo too easy, the Diablo has better feel when engaging. The Murcielago seems to have more squeaks and vibrations than the Diablo as well. Even the shift throws on the Murcielago are as long as, if not longer than the Diablo. They could of at least improved that.

Not meant to be a knock on your review, as I do love my Murcielago as well, but tracing the cars lineage, there is a big jump between a Countach and Diablo, and a big jump between the Murcielago and the Aventador. The gap between Diablo and Murcielago is where I feel Lambo dropped the ball. And visually, even though looks are subjective, park a Diablo next to a Murcielago, and the Murcielago virtually disappears.

--------------------

87 Countach QV
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
VCR
post Nov 4 2015, 05:27 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 3,591

QUOTE (Allan-Herbie @ Nov 4 2015, 05:09 PM) *
there is a big jump between a Countach and Diablo, and a big jump between the Murcielago and the Aventador. The gap between Diablo and Murcielago is where I feel Lambo dropped the ball.

That's exactly what I had in mind and was going to say. But I am withholding that for my long-winded review between the CT, D, M & A. Working on it but it may take a while. Sorry for the OT. But all in all, the LP640 is still quite awesome!
+Quote Post
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 06:31 PM
Post #17

You bring up some absolutely valid points Allan. My comment wasn't meant to be a knock on the Diablo in any way either. I love that car, and if I had the spare cash I would def have one too.
In terms of technology, you are probably very right compared to the earlier pre LP Murcis. And I'm just going off my experience with people and their cars, reviews, and my very knowledgeable mechanics, as I am not one smile.gif If I remember right there used to be about 100k spread between the LP and the pre LP, which now obviously has come in a bit. However, in terms of reliability a lot changed with the LP model. Obviously some slight cosmetic changes, but lots of mechanical improvements. I do have a hard time believing that the LP is worse in terms of reliability compared to the Diablo, and I have not really heard otherwise to be honest. The pre LPs have a lot more issues from what I have heard.

You own both cars it looks like, so you will def know more about the comparison. I can only speak to the Murci, and I haven't had it that long for that matter, lol. I would agree with the Diablo being the more raw car to drive. The Countach probably even more so than that (I have never driven that one). But the older the technology, the more raw the experience usually I would think.

And yes, there is a huge jump between the Murci and the Aventador. The A is a better car no doubt, but I miss the raw driving feeling, plus I couldn't afford one, even if I wanted to. But I actually know of 1 person who had the Murci, sold it, got the Aventador, sold it to buy back a Murcielago. He just didn't enjoy all the electronics, and how easy the car was to drive. So you might be right, between the late Diablos and early Murcis, prob not that much of a difference, but a lot has changed with the LP.

Let's not forget the price. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Diablo 6.0s out there have an asking of around $300k at the moment? That's about 100 more than the LP Murcis, and out of my range for now. But I think not a terrible choice to go with a Murci for quite a bit less.

Lastly, styling wise. I can't really disagree with you on that one. I think the Diablo looks absolutely badass. I like the styling of that car over the Countach to be honest. Yes, looks are subjective, and the big V12 always attract attention, more so than any other car, but I would def disagree that the Murci disappears next to the Diablo. Pretty much any car diasppears next to almost any V12 Lambo I would argue. But (subjectively) I think the Murci has an enormous road presence, that easily rivals the Diablo. But yes, that is subjective, and I love the look of the Diablo, and who knows I might muster the courage and finances to own one some day! For the time being, I enjoy the hell out of my Murci, and so far it hasn't disappeared next to any car, not even a black Diablo that was on a drive with us a couple of weeks ago wink.gif

Some very cool 2 pics below I think. And tell me the Murci doesn't look good compared to the other ones (and yes one is the SV).

Attached File  url2.jpg ( 207.04K ) Number of downloads: 67

Attached File  md_IMG_3581.JPG ( 100.06K ) Number of downloads: 21
+Quote Post
marlonbvm
post Nov 4 2015, 06:32 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (VCR @ Nov 4 2015, 05:27 PM) *
That's exactly what I had in mind and was going to say. But I am withholding that for my long-winded review between the CT, D, M & A. Working on it but it may take a while. Sorry for the OT. But all in all, the LP640 is still quite awesome!

And VCR, can't wait to read that review smile.gif Looking forward to it!!
+Quote Post
Allan-Herbie
post Nov 4 2015, 07:41 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

QUOTE(marlonbvm @ Nov 5 2015, 02:31 AM) *
You bring up some absolutely valid points Allan. My comment wasn't meant to be a knock on the Diablo in any way either. I love that car, and if I had the spare cash I would def have one too.
In terms of technology, you are probably very right compared to the earlier pre LP Murcis. And I'm just going off my experience with people and their cars, reviews, and my very knowledgeable mechanics, as I am not one smile.gif If I remember right there used to be about 100k spread between the LP and the pre LP, which now obviously has come in a bit. However, in terms of reliability a lot changed with the LP model. Obviously some slight cosmetic changes, but lots of mechanical improvements. I do have a hard time believing that the LP is worse in terms of reliability compared to the Diablo, and I have not really heard otherwise to be honest. The pre LPs have a lot more issues from what I have heard.

You own both cars it looks like, so you will def know more about the comparison. I can only speak to the Murci, and I haven't had it that long for that matter, lol. I would agree with the Diablo being the more raw car to drive. The Countach probably even more so than that (I have never driven that one). But the older the technology, the more raw the experience usually I would think.

And yes, there is a huge jump between the Murci and the Aventador. The A is a better car no doubt, but I miss the raw driving feeling, plus I couldn't afford one, even if I wanted to. But I actually know of 1 person who had the Murci, sold it, got the Aventador, sold it to buy back a Murcielago. He just didn't enjoy all the electronics, and how easy the car was to drive. So you might be right, between the late Diablos and early Murcis, prob not that much of a difference, but a lot has changed with the LP.

Let's not forget the price. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Diablo 6.0s out there have an asking of around $300k at the moment? That's about 100 more than the LP Murcis, and out of my range for now. But I think not a terrible choice to go with a Murci for quite a bit less.

Lastly, styling wise. I can't really disagree with you on that one. I think the Diablo looks absolutely badass. I like the styling of that car over the Countach to be honest. Yes, looks are subjective, and the big V12 always attract attention, more so than any other car, but I would def disagree that the Murci disappears next to the Diablo. Pretty much any car diasppears next to almost any V12 Lambo I would argue. But (subjectively) I think the Murci has an enormous road presence, that easily rivals the Diablo. But yes, that is subjective, and I love the look of the Diablo, and who knows I might muster the courage and finances to own one some day! For the time being, I enjoy the hell out of my Murci, and so far it hasn't disappeared next to any car, not even a black Diablo that was on a drive with us a couple of weeks ago wink.gif

Some very cool 2 pics below I think. And tell me the Murci doesn't look good compared to the other ones (and yes one is the SV).

Attached File  url2.jpg ( 207.04K ) Number of downloads: 67

Attached File  md_IMG_3581.JPG ( 100.06K ) Number of downloads: 21

I did alot of research on the early Murci and the later 640.. There are many differences between the 2, the majority being visual. Ofcourse there are plenty of mechanical updates as well, but the biggest improvements are seen when comparing an early Egear and lp640 egear. My decision was based clearly on making sure I had a manual transmission. I know your car is an egear so dont take this the wrong way, I hate Egear in the Murcielago. So due to a lack of 6 speed Lp640s, I chose to get an early model. Reliability wise, they are the same, suffer from many of the same issues. Diablo is the more reliable of the 3. One area where the Lp640 has a huge advantage over the early Murci, is in its options list.. Qcintera, carbon brakes, glass bonnet etc... all make a world of difference..

Since you asked, I will tell you, compared to the others the Murci does not look good icon_mrgreen.gif People will walk right passed to see my Diablo or Countach. Now in your pics is an SV Murcielago... That car is MILES ahead of a regular Murcielago visually. Love the look of that and it commands attention anywhere it goes.

--------------------

87 Countach QV
02 Murcielago
05 Carrera GT
+Quote Post
Plastique999
post Nov 4 2015, 09:07 PM
Post #20

LamboPower VIP

Member No.: 95,927

Great review Marlon, love hearing other enthusiasts describe the emotional essence that a car brings out. The passion is contagious. I can certainly relate with the perspectives you described. I am eagerly awaiting an 09 LP640 roadster myself (probably delivered to my door in 2 weeks), and it will be my first Bull as well - anxious to join the gang.

My automotive passion was first stimulated by Lotus - still my favorite car with the most visceral driving experience of any street car - talk about go-kart feel and feeling every handling input. But boy what a pain getting in and out of that car! I too then moved to Ferrari - first a 430, then my current 16M. Ferrari seems to make the "lightest" feeling car there is in terms of speed, doesn't feel heavy at all. They have that mastered.

When you talk about paying attention and taming a beast, it reminds me of my CGT. The CGT requires 1000% attention, with an insane amount of power with no room for error due to the stiff CF chassis. A race car in a street body.

I too thought about a Diablo vs Countachs vs Murcie. I'm not interested in the AV or 488 and newer techie cars. The Murcie is just raw enough. If I want rawer then it's Lotus or CGT for me. As far as aesthetics, it's totally subjective. Reminds me of those comparing 360s vs 430s. I like the 430 design best, as I like the Murcie design best. To each his own.
Can't wait to get mine yet! Thanks for sharing the passion.

--------------------

2018 Performante (awaiting)
2010 LP670 SV
2005 CGT
2009 16M
2009 Exige S260 (Seinfeld đŸ˜‚)
2015 AM V12 VS (sold!)
2013 G63 AMG
2015 RR SVR
2011 RR Ghost
2016 LR4 (kid mobile with an exhaust!)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 01:10 PM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag