Gary Johnson [ 7 ] ** [4.22%]
Jill Stein [ 1 ] ** [0.60%]
Total Votes: 166

Kevin2772
post Oct 10 2016, 08:35 AM
Post #41

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 9,632

She lied to the FBi. Multiple times. There are lists of people who have done less then her that have had to face the music, whether that be prison (Martha stewart), or just lowing all rank and top secret clearance (General Patreus)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pockmark
post Oct 10 2016, 08:49 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 679

QUOTE (emanon @ Oct 10 2016, 03:12 AM) *
I only caught part of it but man, he was there to brawl. "I'll put you in jail". tyson.gif

This is the first time I've seen him with 'that look', like a fighter that wanted to put fear in her like she's never felt.

I'm guessing she realizes the rest of her life is riding on this election. If she loses he's going to make it his mission to put her and bill under the jail, and everyone he can that is associated with their foundation.

It's also dangerous threatening people who have that kind of $$$ and power.

iamwithstupid.gif

Agreed. All of his hotels are really feeling the hurt right now due to his unfiltered campaign. Even those who agree with him and his policies are pulling business from them due to the perception of some of their clients who attend events. His hotel in Miami lost their PGA Event which was hosted there consecutively for 60 years, and it was sent to Mexico. If thats not a slap in the face, I dont know what else is!

I think if he doesnt win, he will be in a world of hurt personally and financially.

He is alot of flash, but im thinking those tax returns are going to show that he isnt nearly as well off as he puts out to the public.

--------------------

Mercedes C63s
+Quote Post
Charlie
post Oct 10 2016, 10:46 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 10,287

QUOTE (emanon @ Oct 9 2016, 09:38 AM) *
We can survive her, but can we survive the 40yrs that will be her 3-4 Supreme Court appointments?

This should be our biggest concern...and I do not think people get that...republicans included...
+Quote Post
pakisho
post Oct 10 2016, 11:26 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 168

Its over. He's going to get obliterated. Yay more taxes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RobberBaron
post Oct 10 2016, 01:52 PM
Post #45

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 212,884

QUOTE (pakisho @ Oct 10 2016, 03:26 PM) *
Its over. He's going to get obliterated. Yay more taxes.

I disagree. I think he landed punches that he needed to last night. She isn't quick on her feet and lies out the wazoo. I think it was the best possible result after the ridiculous video leak "controversy".

--------------------

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago
2015 Chevy Corvette
2007 Ford Mustang
2013 Dodge Charger
+Quote Post
topcabron
post Oct 10 2016, 01:56 PM
Post #46

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 9,296

i look forward to some bombshell that will nail Clintons coffin shut.
Probably right before the vote, giving her as little time to react.
+Quote Post
pakisho
post Oct 10 2016, 02:43 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (RobberBaron @ Oct 10 2016, 02:52 PM) *
I disagree. I think he landed punches that he needed to last night. She isn't quick on her feet and lies out the wazoo. I think it was the best possible result after the ridiculous video leak "controversy".

I agree with all of that, but shes still got it in the bag.

--------------------

+Quote Post
RobberBaron
post Oct 10 2016, 02:50 PM
Post #48

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 212,884

QUOTE (topcabron @ Oct 10 2016, 05:56 PM) *

PLEASE!!! Nothing ever sticks to her/her husband.

--------------------

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago
2015 Chevy Corvette
2007 Ford Mustang
2013 Dodge Charger
+Quote Post
bikeman
post Oct 10 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 5,241

QUOTE (pakisho @ Oct 10 2016, 02:43 PM) *
I agree with all of that, but shes still got it in the bag.

I hate to agree with you but I will. The only thing that is saving her is the fact that she is purported to be a women and the majority of
women will vote for her. I think she is playing a dangerous game going into the personal with Trump. If Trump wins by some miracle he's
going to lower the boom on her and Bill.
+Quote Post
rmtn
post Oct 10 2016, 04:56 PM
Post #50

Photoshop Wizard

Member No.: 20,201

QUOTE (Cabbe @ Oct 10 2016, 12:17 PM) *
Has Hillary borrowed a robe from Hugh Heffner?

A welcome change to usual space librarian oufits.
btw. still laughing out loud.
+Quote Post
WheelsRCool
post Oct 10 2016, 05:46 PM
Post #51

They see me wheelin', they hatin'

Member No.: 9,364

Trump is a disgrace IMO. The only thing saving Clinton is, IMO, Trump's own idiocy and childishness. This is a man who cannot control himself with regards to his behavior. He stays up all night tweeting about some personal slight but can't take ten seconds to Google about the nuclear triad. For example, Hugh Hewitt in a radio interview asked him about the nuclear triad and he was clueless. Then in a primary debate in which Hewitt was one of the moderators, again, he asked about the nuclear triad, and again, Trump was clueless. He has shown virtually no interest in learning about foreign policy or policy of any kind for that matter really.

That is why his first debate performance was such a disaster. All he can say is, "Our plan is going to be great and it's going to create millions of jobs and it's going to be great and blah blah blah" no details. Same with Obamacare, just, "Obamacare is a disaster." he also mocked a disabled journalist and mocked a POW. He destroyed what was a practically equal rating in the polls with Hillary because of his ridiculous behavior. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and behavre more presidentially and learn some about policy, but he can't even do that.

The fact that the race is even as close as it is right now, with Hillary leading but not by a major landslide at the moment, in spite of all of Trump's antics, is a testament to how beatable and unpopular she is. She is the epitome of the corrupt, lying, professional political insider, YET we somehow nominate the guy who is even MORE unpopular and yet is going to end up most likely losing just due to his own antics. I do not want Hillary at all for the reasons stated but I don't like the idea of Trump either. How is he going to behave as President? Is he going to be up at 3AM tweeting and constantly getting into wars with people over insults, instead of governing?

--------------------

"Work is not a curse; it is the prerogative of intelligence, the only means to manhood, and the measure of civilization." --- Calvin Coolidge
+Quote Post
bikeman
post Oct 10 2016, 06:08 PM
Post #52

Member No.: 5,241

She had better win or its buckwheats for Hillary.
+Quote Post
lee
post Oct 10 2016, 10:11 PM
Post #53

Member No.: 7,205

Agreed. All of his hotels are really feeling the hurt right now due to his unfiltered campaign. Even those who agree with him and his policies are pulling business from them due to the perception of some of their clients who attend events. His hotel in Miami lost their PGA Event which was hosted there consecutively for 60 years, and it was sent to Mexico. If thats not a slap in the face, I dont know what else is!

I think if he doesnt win, he will be in a world of hurt personally and financially.

Exactly.
I think he will be way worse of with a loss than Clinton but we shall see.
Trump is a disgrace IMO. The only thing saving Clinton is, IMO, Trump's own idiocy and childishness. This is a man who cannot control himself with regards to his behavior. He stays up all night tweeting about some personal slight but can't take ten seconds to Google about the nuclear triad. For example, Hugh Hewitt in a radio interview asked him about the nuclear triad and he was clueless. Then in a primary debate in which Hewitt was one of the moderators, again, he asked about the nuclear triad, and again, Trump was clueless. He has shown virtually no interest in learning about foreign policy or policy of any kind for that matter really.

That is why his first debate performance was such a disaster. All he can say is, "Our plan is going to be great and it's going to create millions of jobs and it's going to be great and blah blah blah" no details. Same with Obamacare, just, "Obamacare is a disaster." he also mocked a disabled journalist and mocked a POW. He destroyed what was a practically equal rating in the polls with Hillary because of his ridiculous behavior. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and behavre more presidentially and learn some about policy, but he can't even do that.

The fact that the race is even as close as it is right now, with Hillary leading but not by a major landslide at the moment, in spite of all of Trump's antics, is a testament to how beatable and unpopular she is. She is the epitome of the corrupt, lying, professional political insider, YET we somehow nominate the guy who is even MORE unpopular and yet is going to end up most likely losing just due to his own antics. I do not want Hillary at all for the reasons stated but I don't like the idea of Trump either. How is he going to behave as President? Is he going to be up at 3AM tweeting and constantly getting into wars with people over insults, instead of governing?

Holy Shit wheels, couldn´t agree more!
Thing is, with Trump no one knows what people are really going to get(he is an erratic child). People atleast know Hillary and how to control her(money and polls).
+Quote Post
ameer
post Oct 11 2016, 12:42 AM
Post #54

Member No.: 9,370

Some decision Americans have to make this time around... Both candidates seem weak and one more controversial than the other. Out of curiosity I got up to speed on US elections last night. Hillary and Trump are the best each party can muster? Sad state of affairs. What ever happened to Mitt Romney, I remember I liked him, watched a debate vs Obama 4 years ago, seemed like a strong candidate.

As I was typing this message something occured to me. It seems that in the US when someone looses a presidential election they don't run again. Is this tradition or law? Doesn't take much to beat Hillary I reckon.
+Quote Post
rmtn
post Oct 11 2016, 03:27 AM
Post #55

Photoshop Wizard

I think both candidates are one of the worst nuclear holocaust risks that there has ever been.
Trump has high blood sugar, high blood pressure, + dozen others. Snaps at anything and does not think / rationalize / get perspective at all before acting. => Rage Quit for Earth and world peace.
Clinton's health is so bad that she might collapse on top of the launch button any second. Or do very critical errors just because she is corrupted, fatigued and might be delirious. => Burning Atmosphere for popping too many pills.
+Quote Post
Kevin2772
post Oct 11 2016, 03:55 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 9,632

I have to say, the whole "I don't trust him with nuke codes" might be the most short sighted, idiotic argument ever. Like he can just lose his shit, walk over to his desk, and press a button to fire off the nuclear arsenal. Couple that with Wheels comment about the nuclear triad. So we are lobbing complaints about how he is going to blow the entire world up on a whim, but knock on him for not knowing the details of the 3 arms of the nuclear delivery system. Give me a break.

People hate trump because trump is an asshole. Doesn't mean he wouldn't be able to get the job done. I agree both candidates suck, but it seems those in support of Hillary, or who just fcuking hate trump, argue their hatred of him through complete and total hypocrisy.
+Quote Post
rmtn
post Oct 11 2016, 08:14 AM
Post #57

Photoshop Wizard

Relax 90% i say is shit anyways.
It was hyperbole and figure of speech.

It is unrealistic scenario and we can joke about it, but reality is also that those weapons exists, and these will be commanding them.

If there is new 9/11 type terror strike. Or serie of smallers as seen in eu.
Anything is possible in current world and manner how retaliation is done is vital.
+Quote Post
SV-N-IT
post Oct 11 2016, 08:25 AM
Post #58

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 2,228

QUOTE (topcabron @ Oct 10 2016, 02:56 PM) *

iamwithstupid.gif post-5-1301012070.gif

--------------------

(Yes, Life Insurance got me there)
+Quote Post
kinnsella
post Oct 11 2016, 08:39 AM
Post #59

Member No.: 13,077

QUOTE (WheelsRCool @ Oct 10 2016, 06:46 PM) *

Just think where the Republicans would be today if they had just exercised a modicum of restraint during their primaries and nominated somebody sane like Jeb Bush or even Marco Rubio. Clinton still could have won, but at least they would not be in danger of losing the Senate and admittedly its a long shot, the Congress too. This could a 1984 type loss where Reagan crushed Mondale winning 49 of 50 states.

If Trump continues in politics after the election as many speculate, he will continue to damage, divide and possible destroy the Republican party.

Personally I think Trump is one of the least qualified Presidential candidates in history. The ironic thing about this video scandal, it has taken the spotlight off his refusal to release his tax returns, his $916m loss, his comments last week about the kids in NYC that were exonerated etc. On the flip side, if the Democrats had the balls to not nominate Clinton, this would have been a rout from the get go.
+Quote Post
pakisho
post Oct 11 2016, 08:56 AM
Post #60

Yep. Take your pic re: the things that ordinarily would have been instant dis-qualifiers.

The normal republicans cant make it through the primaries. The party has been hijacked completely. And I dont see it getting any better. I expect a double down next election in terms of the nominated candidate.....probably david duke.

--------------------

+Quote Post

219 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2018 - 02:02 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag