Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ace, Test & LV Eric Go For A Sunday Drive
Supercar Ace
post Jan 7 2018, 04:35 PM
Post #1

Jedi Ninja

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 8,919

A solid time today with some great friends. Cruised up PCH and then got some lunch in Malibu. Thought I would share some pics (I'd share more but the site won't let me upload the full rez directly).

If any L Power folks are around Los Angeles Sunday the 14th (next week) PM me. We'll be doing the Sunset GT show and will also be doing lunch, would be great to get some other LP folks out icon_thumleft.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  1.jpg ( 141.24K ) Number of downloads: 15
Attached File  2.jpg ( 136.8K ) Number of downloads: 2
Attached File  3.jpg ( 132.62K ) Number of downloads: 5

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
djantlive
post Jan 7 2018, 04:49 PM
Post #2

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 22,371

Sweet!
+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Jan 7 2018, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 498

Low res hides the cracks....

Was great today!!

smile.gif
+Quote Post
sl55
post Jan 7 2018, 06:15 PM
Post #4

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 11,006

Dat SV wub.gif

+Quote Post
Fortis
post Jan 7 2018, 06:20 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

The SV looks very good in red. It’s a shame it’s so difficult to post photos on LP and therefore interact.
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 7 2018, 06:30 PM
Post #6

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (LV Eric @ Jan 7 2018, 06:00 PM) *
Low res hides the cracks....

Was great today!!

smile.gif

I'm always looking out lol.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
MrDoctor
post Jan 7 2018, 08:54 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 9,711

Red/Black combo = killer.
+Quote Post
RobberBaron
post Jan 7 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 212,884

QUOTE (Fortis @ Jan 7 2018, 09:20 PM) *
The SV looks very good in red. It’s a shame it’s so difficult to post photos on LP and therefore interact.

iamwithstupid.gif

--------------------

2003 Lamborghini Murcielago
2017 Ford Focus RS
2007 Ford Mustang
2013 Dodge Charger

+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Jan 7 2018, 11:39 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 15,154

And that damned motorcyclist...

But it was a nice sunny day.

--------------------

In my owners book, page 2 congratulated me on owning best track car in world and page 3 warned me taking on track can void warranty!
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 8 2018, 12:23 PM
Post #10

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (TestShoot @ Jan 7 2018, 11:39 PM) *
And that damned motorcyclist...

Seriously lol.gif He'll probably pop up again at a random time this Sunday as well lol.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Jan 8 2018, 02:12 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 498

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 8 2018, 12:23 PM) *
Seriously lol.gif He'll probably pop up again at a random time this Sunday as well lol.gif

for sure he will pop up again........
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 8 2018, 02:56 PM
Post #12

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (LV Eric @ Jan 8 2018, 02:12 PM) *
for sure he will pop up again........

He'll be our version of the Chicken from Family guy

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
Double
post Jan 8 2018, 04:47 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 9,411

Great ride and cool pix. Kudos
+Quote Post
Acewhip
post Jan 8 2018, 04:47 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 94,976

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 8 2018, 02:56 PM) *
He'll be our version of the Chicken from Family guy

Damnit Ace, ok you guys got me...

What happened?! (and if the motorcyclist is actually another girly I'm going to be sick) eek3dance.gif

--------------------

I have plausible deniability...
+Quote Post
Acewhip
post Jan 8 2018, 04:48 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 94,976

Repeat... damn you windows

--------------------

I have plausible deniability...
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 8 2018, 06:26 PM
Post #16

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Acewhip @ Jan 8 2018, 04:47 PM) *
Damnit Ace, ok you guys got me...

What happened?! (and if the motorcyclist is actually another girly I'm going to be sick) eek3dance.gif

We were cruising up sunset to PCH with 4 cars (SV, M3, CLS 63 AMG & X6M). This guy on a unique blue and silver Harley is driving pretty slow, and since I was leading I managed to get past him, then he sped up not allowing everyone else to. Then on a hill on Sunset at a light he stalled out his Harley and started rolling backwards while the SV was right behind him. Fortunately he got it going again, after a very long minute while blocking traffic. Then we all get to PCH and he's still driving slow not letting the full group by, so I slow down and let the guy go ahead so we all can be one group. We get to the Cross Creek Plaza and park, and as we're walking to an Italian restaurant, guess which very identifiable blue bike we see parked right by the restaurant we're going to... eusa_wall.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
Carter
post Jan 9 2018, 02:53 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 2,686

That SV is freaking sweet! I like the Mercedes too. What model is the Mercedes?
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 9 2018, 02:57 PM
Post #18

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Carter @ Jan 9 2018, 02:53 PM) *
That SV is freaking sweet! I like the Mercedes too. What model is the Mercedes?

2012 CLS 63 AMG. It has a matte black wrap with some nice red highlights added icon_mrgreen.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th February 2018 - 10:06 PM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag