IPB

X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ace, LV Eric, Docta M3, Test, & Plastique All Go To The Same Show...
Supercar Ace
post Jan 14 2018, 02:38 PM
Post #1

Jedi Ninja

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 8,919

It was great seeing a lot of folks today. Always a fun show when you get 13 Hurcan Peformantes out. Always a treat to hang with DcotaM3 on this coast. A great line up of cars, an "interesting" crowd to say the least but hanging with great friends i what it's about. A few pics, anyone else who happened to be there can post their pics here as well.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  IMG_20180114_142845_281.jpg ( 254.72K ) Number of downloads: 17
Attached File  1.jpg ( 153.94K ) Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  2.jpg ( 430.17K ) Number of downloads: 19
Attached File  3.jpg ( 144.62K ) Number of downloads: 12
Attached File  4.jpg ( 584.05K ) Number of downloads: 11

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Plastique999
post Jan 14 2018, 11:16 PM
Post #2

LamboPower VIP

Group: Multi-Lambo Owner
Member No.: 95,927

Dudddeeeee where were you?
It was pandemonium at SunsetGT....so packed.
Great to catchup and meet new folks as always!
I’d post pics but I’m so frickin bad at uploading on this site...posting a bunch on my IG @plastique999
Next time say hi man!

--------------------

2018 Performante Verde Themis
2010 LP670 SV Nero Nemesis
2005 CGT
2009 16M
2009 Exige S260 (Seinfeld sold)
2015 AM V12 VS (sold!)
2013 G63 AMG
2015 RR SVR
2011 RR Ghost
2016 LR4 (kid mobile with an exhaust!)
+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Jan 14 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 15,154

This week we were not delayed by a motorcycle, but rather this time it was lunch choices.

--------------------

In my owners book, page 2 congratulated me on owning best track car in world and page 3 warned me taking on track can void warranty!
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 15 2018, 12:02 PM
Post #4

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Plastique999 @ Jan 14 2018, 11:16 PM) *
Dudddeeeee where were you?
It was pandemonium at SunsetGT....so packed.
Great to catchup and meet new folks as always!
I’d post pics but I’m so frickin bad at uploading on this site...posting a bunch on my IG @plastique999
Next time say hi man!

I actually was trying to find you...I was hanging with DoctaM3 next to both of your cars and asked about you, apparently I had just missed you lol.gif One of these days we'll link up and it will be glorious icon_thumleft.gif There was a LOT of people there...I forgot how many people in the car scene I know...I haven't been to show that packed with that many friends since probably 2006.

QUOTE (TestShoot @ Jan 14 2018, 11:18 PM) *
This week we were not delayed by a motorcycle, but rather this time it was lunch choices.

Twas a saga indeed. LV Eric and I both needed gas badly so we made a fuel run, then tried a few spots before making it the Peninsula Hotel for lunch on the rooftop. It all worked out well though.

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Jan 15 2018, 02:09 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Next time, i'll wear my Lpower t-shirt. Don't be a stranger, come up, say hi, buy me a whisky leghump.gif

--------------------

In my owners book, page 2 congratulated me on owning best track car in world and page 3 warned me taking on track can void warranty!
+Quote Post
DoctaM3
post Jan 15 2018, 09:56 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 19,779

Great to finally have met LV Eric and of course Supercar Ace. Was a great meet for sure. I need to make more visits to the West Coast, maybe even move here!
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 15 2018, 10:10 PM
Post #7

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (DoctaM3 @ Jan 15 2018, 09:56 PM) *
I need to make more visits to the West Coast, maybe even move here!

I concur icon_thumleft.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Jan 16 2018, 09:35 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Great to finally have met LV Eric and of course Supercar Ace. Was a great meet for sure. I need to make more visits to the West Coast, maybe even move here!

nice...to....meet...you....too?????

#offended #invisible j/k

--------------------

+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 16 2018, 11:25 AM
Post #9

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (TestShoot @ Jan 16 2018, 09:35 AM) *

#offended #invisible j/k

lol.gif

"But what of Tiny Tim?"

"He and his ukulele shall go wanting"

lol.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
bWiLKINS
post Jan 16 2018, 11:40 AM
Post #10

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 213,871

Whoever ordered that Chrion in that colour scheme should have their eyes checked.

--------------------

RR Phantom
Range Rover Supercharged
Maserati Quattroporte
Dodge Challenger SRT
BMW E39 M5
R32 Nissan Skyline
JZX90 Toyota Mark II
MazdaSpeed Protege
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Cadillac Fleetwood
Impala SS
Land Rover LR3
Civic Type-R (ordered)
+Quote Post
LV Eric
post Jan 16 2018, 02:15 PM
Post #11

Member No.: 498

Was great to meet you!

smile.gif
+Quote Post
Kevin2772
post Jan 17 2018, 06:45 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 9,632

QUOTE (bWiLKINS @ Jan 16 2018, 02:40 PM) *
Whoever ordered that Chrion in that colour scheme should have their eyes checked.

it matches his Veyron...
+Quote Post
cake
post Jan 17 2018, 06:52 AM
Post #13

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 40,655

I assumed they are a Steeler’s fan
lol.gif
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 17 2018, 11:00 AM
Post #14

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (bWiLKINS @ Jan 16 2018, 11:40 AM) *

That Chiron is BOSS.

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
bWiLKINS
post Jan 17 2018, 11:33 AM
Post #15

Group: LP Member 2
Member No.: 213,871

QUOTE (Kevin2772 @ Jan 17 2018, 06:45 AM) *
it matches his Veyron...

At least the wheels arent red on the Veyron but that one still looks questionable at best.

--------------------

RR Phantom
Range Rover Supercharged
Maserati Quattroporte
Dodge Challenger SRT
BMW E39 M5
R32 Nissan Skyline
JZX90 Toyota Mark II
MazdaSpeed Protege
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Cadillac Fleetwood
Impala SS
Land Rover LR3
Civic Type-R (ordered)
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Jan 17 2018, 04:17 PM
Post #16

Jedi Ninja

QUOTE (Kevin2772 @ Jan 17 2018, 06:45 AM) *
it matches his Veyron...

That veryron has an interesting history...such as acquiring a 199 pmh speeding ticket...

--------------------

- Without Fear -

+Quote Post
LPDADDY
post Jan 17 2018, 08:21 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 201

QUOTE (Supercar Ace @ Jan 17 2018, 05:17 PM) *
That veryron has an interesting history...such as acquiring a 199 pmh speeding ticket...

Didn’t get thrown in jail ?

--------------------

The end justifies the means
+Quote Post
IbnRushd
post Jan 18 2018, 08:11 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 14,385

Someone might be able to correct me here, but my cousin went to SEMA and I'm pretty sure the yellow Veyron and yellow Chiron were both showcased there?

The red one doesn't look so bad, that's posted above, but not super fan of yellow on rounded cars like the Veyron and R8.
+Quote Post
DoctaM3
post Jan 24 2018, 11:25 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 19,779

LOL>. opps.. sorry i missed you mate. I need to make another trip out. Its way too cold back home now!

QUOTE(TestShoot @ Jan 16 2018, 12:35 PM) *

#offended #invisible j/k
+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Jan 24 2018, 12:38 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (DoctaM3 @ Jan 24 2018, 11:25 AM) *
LOL>. opps.. sorry i missed you mate. I need to make another trip out. Its way too cold back home now!

you're dead to me

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2018 - 09:18 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag