Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best concert ever! In my opinion
Lubejobs42
post Mar 5 2018, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Official LP Member
Member No.: 21,609

I saw a thread about the best concert you ever saw so I thought I would post this.

I have been a long time Kiss fan. When Gene Simmons was looking for a fan to help him with his new project. He said he has people all around him that tell him exactly what he wants to hear and for "The Vault" project he wanted a fan to be the Executive Producer. I was fortunate enough to be picked (long story).
We were set up to Meet at Electric Lady Studio in NY and as typical Lubejobs luck, we had our hurricane 3 days before our Studio date. Gene was afraid I wouldn't make it due to commercial airlines were not operating but I flew private.

Gene was so appreciative that when he came to Florida for the big Vault event, he stayed in Florid an extra day came to my house for lunch with Ace Frehley who he just made amends with.

We were having such a nice afternoon, Gene and Ace took of my guitars (I collect) that were hanging on my wall and did a concert in my living room. It was the second time Ace played with Gene in 16 years!

Here is a video of part of the afternoon. Remember, these are untoned guitars that were handing on my wall.

https://youtu.be/GfDOLo_MIaU
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Supercar Ace
post Mar 5 2018, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Jedi Ninja

Member No.: 8,919

On a scale of 1 to epic that's pretty f*cking epic icon_thumleft.gif

--------------------

- Without Fear -

Top Gear: In eleven years at the company you’ve met a huge number of your customers, can you tell us what a typical Lamborghini owner is like?

Stephan Winkleman: It seems very superficial, but it’s really male. Usually, they’re all self-made men – ranging from those in the 20s right up to men in their 70s. They’re very proud of their product, and they have no fear to be seen in a car like this.

And when I speak to them, I feel that they buy into a world, not only into a product. So it’s also a lifestyle, an idea they see behind that. And they enjoy the car as something that is rewarding them for the hard work they’re doing, or a dream that came true after, say, saving for 20 years.
+Quote Post
cake
post Mar 5 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #3

Group: Lambo Owner
Member No.: 40,655

Supercar Ace summed it up! EPIC!!

Thanks for sharing!
+Quote Post
Fortis
post Mar 5 2018, 09:05 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 7,524

QUOTE (Lubejobs42 @ Mar 6 2018, 12:23 PM) *
I saw a thread about the best concert you ever saw so I thought I would post this.

I have been a long time Kiss fan. When Gene Simmons was looking for a fan to help him with his new project. He said he has people all around him that tell him exactly what he wants to hear and for "The Vault" project he wanted a fan to be the Executive Producer. I was fortunate enough to be picked (long story).
We were set up to Meet at Electric Lady Studio in NY and as typical Lubejobs luck, we had our hurricane 3 days before our Studio date. Gene was afraid I wouldn't make it due to commercial airlines were not operating but I flew private.

Gene was so appreciative that when he came to Florida for the big Vault event, he stayed in Florid an extra day came to my house for lunch with Ace Frehley who he just made amends with.

We were having such a nice afternoon, Gene and Ace took of my guitars (I collect) that were hanging on my wall and did a concert in my living room. It was the second time Ace played with Gene in 16 years!

Here is a video of part of the afternoon. Remember, these are untoned guitars that were handing on my wall.

https://youtu.be/GfDOLo_MIaU

That’s epic!

Those YouTube comments eusa_wall.gif

+Quote Post
IanMan
post Mar 5 2018, 09:11 PM
Post #5

Formerly Doc K

Member No.: 210,225

I don't even know what to say. That's cooler than winning the lottery, IMHO. Congrats! icon_thumleft.gif

EDIT: And I wouldn't even pay an ounce of attention to those YouTube comments. The keyboard warriors are generally young teenagers or millenial who weren't around for the good days of R&R. PEACE!

--------------------

QUOTE (capt_chaos @ May 19 2017, 12:59 PM) *
That said I seen some pictures of people on this website and they do not look like they have evolved properly.
+Quote Post
porter
post Mar 6 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #6

LP Resident Ninja
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,428

Well that beats my story about finally collecting 10 stamps at Subway.
+Quote Post
TestShoot
post Mar 6 2018, 08:27 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: LPower VIP
Member No.: 15,154

QUOTE (Lubejobs42 @ Mar 5 2018, 06:23 PM) *
Untuned guitars, vertical video, get your **** together man! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

In my owners book, page 2 congratulated me on owning best track car in world and page 3 warned me taking on track can void warranty!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2018 - 10:34 AM

> Our Sponsors

your alt tag