Show us your watch.

rakjoe

The rose gold is a limited Ulysse Nardin #32/500. Dual time with perpetual calendar with skeleton back. With quick timezone change pushers on left and right sides. The other one is my beater.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How have I only just found this section?!?! :axe:

My daily wear is a Rolex Submariner date. black face. stainless. :)

Its kind of depressing sometimes that some of you have watches (or collections of watches) that are worth more than my car... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some beautiful pieces in this thread though! :)

Its kind of depressing sometimes that some of you have watches (or collections of watches) that are worth more than my car...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Some beautiful pieces in this thread though!  :)

Alex's collection is probably as much as my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Blancpain rose gold flyback. limited #7 out of 50. Just look at the back. So sexy it should be in the vault section. :lol: :lol:

OK what did you expect?  :mrgreen: .One of the red army watches

I like russian watches, in fact my dad had a collection of them back in the days, I'm looking to resurect it soon.

Cool!You may find this forum interesting ;)

Fmari that watch could definitely go in the vault!!! :shock: That piece is stunning.

My Blancpain rose gold flyback. limited #7 out of 50. Just look at the back. So sexy it should be in the vault section. :lol:  :lol:

Very nice watch.I am glad it gets wrist time.I know too many people who buy nice watches and keep them in the safe.It is like buying a nice car and never driving it.

I wear all my watches regardless of vale with only 1 exception.My Patek celestial moon.One of these days

My Blancpain rose gold flyback. limited #7 out of 50. Just look at the back. So sexy it should be in the vault section. :lol:  :lol:

Very nice watch.I am glad it gets wrist time.I know too many people who buy nice watches and keep them in the safe.It is like buying a nice car and never driving it.

I wear all my watches regardless of vale with only 1 exception.My Patek celestial moon.One of these days

PSSSHHHH! That watch is only like...what... $ 200,000, that needs to be your watch for the daily grind; washing the car, working with heavy machinery, etc, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope this watch doesnt need any introduction. I got this puppy before the 2 price increases and I got 35% off retail. I hope most of you guys are getting good prices and not paying anything close to retail. On Rolex I can get 37% off, Patek 30-35%, UN 35%, IWC 35%, AP 35%, Richard Mille -only5%. What are you guys getting off of retail?

here's mine i got for my birthday a couple years back. nothing like most of y'alls watches but I'm young. It's nice, simple and classy and I like it!

p15081B.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, Thought I would have seen one up before now. Here is my Stainless Daytona.

I wear it every day, and I was happy to pay retail. $6,075 + tax. Not $10,000 like most have to pay to get a new one.

Charliex thats a badassss picture!!!!! :)

Love the Lambo in the background. :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
OK, Thought I would have seen one up before now. Here is my Stainless Daytona.

I wear it every day, and I was happy to pay retail. $6,075 + tax. Not $10,000 like most have to pay to get a new one.

Another Daytona guy- VERY nice looking (and thats a FABULOUS photo!) :thumb

Got this last month! i'm in absolute love, as its my first 'nice' watch .

zenith.jpg

For some reason, exposed gears fascinate me.

Very nice watch.I really like the Zenith.Enjoy