That's so nice "Aramy"... :mrgreen:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I always end up becoming Mikey?  

Because i like you :P

Stay out of it Ericy.You don't really want me to start picking on you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am sure Mikey can handle himself without the help of an ATTORNEY :mrgreen: :finga: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Jealous?

Jealous?

Yes... Actually... :P

I have some...

show, and i take you get more, :mrgreen:

Here is my favorite one

Thats the best looking rolex I have ever seen

Thanks man

I have some...

show, and i take you get more, :mrgreen:

Here is my favorite one

Thats the best looking rolex I have ever seen

:shock: I second that, Sr.G that watch is stunning. :shock: Talk about a masterpiece on your wrist!!!

I agree with Aram that rolex is way too common. Last i heard they make 1million a year!!! Also most who have it dont know about watches and think they are the hottest shit on the planet. Its like those guys who drive a CL benzes.. they swear they have a Phantom the way the roll around.

That being said rolex is only good as a piece of Jewelry and it holds its value very well. thats why I have them but the next watches i get will be a patek or something not so common.

More diamonds the better on rolexes.. here is my fav

I agree with Aram that rolex is way too common. Last i heard they make 1million a year!!! Also most who have it dont know about watches and think they are the hottest **** on the planet. Its like those guys who drive a CL benzes.. they swear they have a Phantom the way the roll around.

That being said rolex is only good as a piece of Jewelry and it holds its value very well. thats why I have them but the next watches i get will be a patek or something not so common.  

Sharam, is that you? :)

I agree with Aram that rolex is way too common. Last i heard they make 1million a year!!! Also most who have it dont know about watches and think they are the hottest **** on the planet. Its like those guys who drive a CL benzes.. they swear they have a Phantom the way the roll around.

:shock: Dammmn. Now THAT is some serious bling! Id be afraid to walk around wearing that watch!!!

Same here, if you buy right you can either get your money back or make a little on top.

:shock: Dammmn. Now THAT is some serious bling! Id be afraid to walk around wearing that watch!!!

You hvae to know where to wear it and how to wear it. Its really nice in dim halogen lighting :twisted:

You hvae to know where to wear it and how to wear it. Its really nice in dim halogen lighting :twisted:

I was offered a similar presidential full of diamonds and rubies, but it had the porsche crest in the middle...

This one is a Masterpiece. That dial is very rare. Its pave with onyx markers. Its like SR. Gs but you have to special order the dial from Rolex. I bought it unseen and i was a little afraid of what it would look like.

Too Gaudy, I like to see the dial.

I agree it is way too gaudy. I dont know how to read the time on it eather which makes it worse. :lol:

This one is a Masterpiece. That dial is very rare. Its pave with onyx markers. Its like SR. Gs but you have to special order the dial from Rolex. I bought it unseen and i was a little afraid of what it would look like.

Do you still have the price tag attached to it? :lol: :lol:

LOL! it fell off a truck but that would have been nice. I got another pair of shoes yesterday and kept them on.. i thought of you :mrgreen: