rolex watchs

TURBOALEX

LOL! it fell off a truck but that would have been nice. I got another pair of shoes yesterday and kept them on.. i thought of you :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How is the Lotus treating you? What is going on with the Lambo?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im driving the lambo now. I love it.

I spun out in the lotus and flew into the dirt going on the uramp at 70 on a small bank. Flew into the dirt sideways but i should have flipped. I got on the freeway again with no problems. I really have a death wish in that car

Jees Sharam... Watch it in that Lotus dude... Not a lot of head protection in those things... Glad it worked out ok! :partyman:

Jees Sharam... Watch it in that Lotus dude... Not a lot of head protection in those things... Glad it worked out ok! :partyman:

Thanks buddy. thats how you learn how to drive.. only problem is I didnt learn anything... oh well.. prectice makes perfect. Im pretty good at doing controled slides on turns now.. its so FUN!!

Im pretty good at doing controled slides on turns now.. its so FUN!!

In that little lotus on public roads?! Do you have a deathwish? I went to the local lotus dealer today with wifey, I figured I could get one to commute with, until my wife said "if someone farts next to you in that car you'll be dead". Case closed.

Ok for the Rolex guys. Iv'e just been informed of several changes that will take place. Rolex will stop making the Sub. Well the sub we all know, it will be redesigned it is going to be larger. But what that means is buy one of the regular ones if you can because they will be collectors. Especially the Green Sub.

I like it, I don't care how common it is. Something about the black face with red accents on top of the white gold just pops.

But my next watch will be a Zenith Port Royal Open for sure. Not the flashiest, not the most expensive, but I love the complexity of the look.

Props to Joe (charliex) and Allan (the real chinaman Allan, not our wannabe-chinaman Allan :lol:) for introducing me to the brand.

Awesome choice Mako. It's the nicest watch I've seen in a long while. If I had the money, I would also go for it, 100% sure. Post pictures when you buy it! :)

-Olivier