WANTED: Used Murci or 6.0.

Pretzel_Guy

Hello, I am new to the board and very excited about my first Lamborghini purchase. (I HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS) Like most on here I have owned several sports cars, but until now haven't had the $$$$ to care for a Lambo. I am reading about all these 02 and 03 Murci's going for $120's?- $150's. If this is true; someone please let me in on it. I am not a dealer, just a car nut who is ready for the ultimate automobile experience. I am also open to a SV, or heck any suggestions that you all have!!!! Help me out. Thank you in advance for all your help.......

I have barely seen any gallardos going for under 150k (there are very few exceptions though) so if you can find a Murcielago for 150k or under that hasn't been salavaged or wrecked, your doing better than me.

Come on guys, the numbers I used were just what I have seen on here. I don't mind paying $175 up as long as its worth the money. I am reading a lot on here about Murci's value going south and just wanted to know the truth. The quality of the car is more important than the price. If anyone knows of a nice Lambo out there let me know. Thank you.

You will not find any murcielagos for 150K, unless wrecked or salvaged. Expect to pay about 180 for a nice 02.

ALLAN- Who would you suggest I purchase one from. Dealer or private seller? Checking all service records either way. My buddy is trying to talk me into a F430. In my opinion Ferrari's are a good looking car, but a Murci is just on a different level. Thanks for the help...

I am also looking for a SV or a 6.0.

Ill sell you my SV.

DO IT!!!

you wont find a nicer, quicker SV on the market as far i can see.

Also, Allans car is a legend in the lamborghini world.

plus, that will allow allan to actually buy that GT he's got his eyes on...