IceLink

dinko

:shock: Cooool! :lol:

Can you imagine wearing the 6 time zones when drunk?

":x eerr what time is it? 2am? 6am? noon? :x" :lol:

The owner of that company, or sales person is a member on my forum. He posted some pretty nice pictures of Icelink watchs a while back, pretty cool, but IMO not my type.

First one is a little much....the second is very nice. Just my opinion.

The 2nd is one of the most popular, and it is one of the only watches I will wear from Icelink. Hot watch in my opinion.

Dinko

The 2nd is one of the most popular, and it is one of the only watches I will wear from Icelink. Hot watch in my opinion.

Dinko

DInko you still work for Icelink, i met you at the Heatherow cars for the cure show and you had a MB, wondering if you got that Gallardo yet?

Dinko

DInko you still work for Icelink, i met you at the Heatherow cars for the cure show and you had a MB, wondering if you got that Gallardo yet?

Yes, I do work for IceLink. Bay Hill Jewlers (W. Sand Lake) is my exclusive Orlando retailer. Still got the MB. I was originally going to trade it in for a Gallardo, but decided to wait for a 06 and keep the SLK as my daily driver. There is no way I could have driven a G-Car on a daily basis. Have not placed the order yet, but will hold firm in doing so soon.

Meanwhile, the little AMG is getting lots of stuff done to it to in prep to Cars for the cure ;)

Will you be at Cars for the Cure again this Feb?

Dinko