06 Z06 at the drags

Juice it

Went to the local track today and one of the guys did about 10 passes with the Plastic mess-06. I think the best time was a 12.04. @123mph. He a very hard time launching and tried several different things and even another driver and that was it. The best I could do with 4 passes in the SL was an 11.7@122. Not bad for my first time but with a little help from Renntech I should be able shave a bit off that! It was a fun time.

No,I just met the guy today at the track and they wouldn't let people race like that. My impression of it was that it is fast but really difficult to get that perfect launch and it seemed like it takes alot out of it to do a run.You could see the exhaust shaking up and down from behind and when the benz came back it wasn't puting off any more engine heat than normal but when the Plastic mess-06 came back you could see the heat coming off the engine like it was cooking and it took a while to cool down. It seemed like it would be a fun car to mess around with but they should have made the top removeable!

Wasn't this POS *** sh-t supposed to end? ](*,)

The profanity filter doesn't work for some strange reason.

And besides, what you gona do, Allan is madley inlove with the Plastic mess-06.

:lol: :axe: :axe: :axe: :finga: :vom: :vom:

Not too cool changing my words in my topic and post. If you want to call it a POS thats fine with me but start your own thread!

Not too cool changing my words in my topic and post. If you want to call it a POS thats fine with me but start your own thread!

I don't think anybody changed your words, we added the words z-06 and che-vy to the profanity filter because we got tired of z-06 threads.

I don't think anybody changed your words, we added the words z-06 and che-vy to the profanity filter because we got tired of z-06 threads.

Thanks again.

Lol, man now that's some serious hate. :lol: Add "Zee Oh Syxx" to the filter as well, lol. That's the only other one I could think of right now.