2005 Noble M14 and Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS

GALLARDOREV

Where is my beloved Alfa C8, Gallardorev???

You've posted all these others, bring my Competizione out to play. :twisted:

Thanks G-Rev...if that's not the car the new Maseratis SHOULD have been, then I don't know what is.

Sad that it will never see volume production, it could easily compete in that Vantage V8/Maserati segment of luxury GTs.

Thanks G-Rev...if that's not the car the new Maseratis SHOULD have been, then I don't know what is.

Sad that it will never see volume production, it could easily compete in that Vantage V8/Maserati segment of luxury GTs.

Seems like a good car, you know the MSRP?

Is that cunningham just a concept- or are they actually gonna make something new? There is a really nice 1954 Cunningham not too far from my home- super cool car. The same guy who has that also is restoring a 1922 V8 Cadillac- i know thats not really the epitome of a cool car for everyone here, but still- '22 cadillac is just cool. But that cunningham is basically a race car- got the dual fuel fillers in the back, its got the chrysler hemi engine for that year (354 or 392 maybe, dont remember exactly). Next time i am home i will try to get some cool pics.

Seems like a good car, you know the MSRP?

They aren't in production unfortunately. Though if you know the right people at Alfa, you can get one made for you. Three or four of them are running around in private hands.

Very pricey from what I hear.

Is that cunningham just a concept- or are they actually gonna make something new? There is a really nice 1954 Cunningham not too far from my home- super cool car. The same guy who has that also is restoring a 1922 V8 Cadillac- i know thats not really the epitome of a cool car for everyone here, but still- '22 cadillac is just cool. But that cunningham is basically a race car- got the dual fuel fillers in the back, its got the chrysler hemi engine for that year (354 or 392 maybe, dont remember exactly). Next time i am home i will try to get some cool pics.

I remember reading that they will make the cunningham but its going to be MSRP $250,000.

The noble looks really nice. Do know any specs about it?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-2005-Noble-M14.htm

What's the deal with this really bad 'chop?http://www.seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Nob...nk-1024x768.htm

It does say it's mid engine so the engine I guess is between the rear trunk and the front seats or they didn't install the engine yet.

It does say it's mid engine so the engine I guess is between the rear trunk and the front seats or they didn't install the engine yet.

Yes it is, but there seems to be some editing done to the pic that covers half the engine. I wonder what they are hiding. It's like like it matters anyways since you can only get a Noble in the US as a rolling chassis.

Is the title car actually called that? thats the most goddamned ridiculous name ever.

Noble M14 is the grey one and Hispano-Suiza HS21-GTS is the orange one

two different cars