The new Purchase

SK90077

Just delivered last night. Mine is the one without chrome and Erics has the Chrome. Mine is the last of the 05 and erics is 06

We will be getting 24s in a week or so

Good work by detective Mako on guessing the car. Also ill take a pic with the window sticker for Allan :twisted:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a shoffer? I even have a special hat. :mrgreen:

Congrats on the buy, I love the white color, very pimpish. :partyman:

Shahram

Nice car.

Have your driving skills evolved enough that you feel comfortable driving an automatic car? :mrgreen:

Shahram

Nice car.

Have your driving skills evolved enough that you feel comfortable driving an automatic car? :mrgreen:

God do i miss you aram :butthead:

I like it cause i think i can drive it. Those sensors sure are cool

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

Sharam you have some very unique views on what it means to show you have money.

The thing i hate about the car is that it has alot of BMW shit. I bothers me but what can i do. Just throw it away in 2 years and get a new one..

You have to have one just to be normal nowadays. Having one doesnt mean you have money. times have changed

If we are playing the "show you have money" game then i dont think its unique. There are so many around that they are as common as a ferrari.

In the old days when someone had a rolls it meant something. it was someone important but not anymore

If we are playing the "show you have money" game then i dont think its unique. There are so many around that they are as common as a ferrari.

In the old days when someone had a rolls it meant something. it was someone important but not anymore

Why did you buy one then?It is not for the performance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :butthead: :butthead:

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

No need to down play it, a Phantom does say something about the person who owns it, just like a Lambo and it say good things IMO.

Don't be intimidated by what people say or think, stand tall and enjoy it to the fullest.

:bnose

Why did you buy one then?It is not for the performance :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :butthead: :butthead:

I thought it will help my love life (which i didnt) I like to have the best of everything and this is as good as it gets in the lux department. also its the only car i dont need to drive fast becasue i enjoy the easy smooth ride.

because im fairly young it makes me look semi smart and i can realy use that for business :mrgreen:

Id say driving a Phantom is prob the most ostentatious display of wealth available.

It is, with Lambos close behind.

I thought it will help my love life (which i didnt) I like to have the best of everything and this is as good as it gets in the lux department. also its the only car i dont need to drive fast becasue i enjoy the easy smooth ride.

because im fairly young it makes me look semi smart and i can realy use that for business :mrgreen:

Is there a sticker hanging off the car?