The new Purchase

SK90077

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice wheels SK! Are you gonna get 101EX ? :twisted:

Thank you! Yes I've had a depodit on The 100ex. I plan on keeping both

smoked taillights on that car is very rare from what I see and the rims actually rub me the right way. Are some of those photos taken in front of the design center? Again, uniquely appropirate in my wacked out taste.

I've had the opportunity to drive the 100ex (for a short distance, feet count right?)and words are hard to describe it. Multiple unique aspects that are not found on any other car. similar to the Veyron. Car design/engineering is moving into a fantastic dimension.

damn, those rims are stunning man, and I love what you did to your tail lights! White is an amazing color on that car. Good luck with everything, and congrats on the purchase..

smoked taillights on that car is very rare from what I see and the rims actually rub me the right way. Are some of those photos taken in front of the design center? Again, uniquely appropirate in my wacked out taste.

I've had the opportunity to drive the 100ex (for a short distance, feet count right?)and words are hard to describe it. Multiple unique aspects that are not found on any other car. similar to the Veyron. Car design/engineering is moving into a fantastic dimension.

thank you. yes its the design center. i think its an awsome structure and i thought of it the fly.

im excited abou the 100ex. im glad there wont be too many of them. on saturday night in fron of privlage (the club) there were 2 white phantoms. if i brought mine it would have been 3 white ones... the car has lost its wow factor.

i just dont know what color to get on it :(

Buy a black one with a dark-tanned interior. Class written all over it.

-Olivier

Buy a black one with a dark-tanned interior. Class written all over it.

-Olivier

Hey oliver

The solid colors are very generic. these cars need to be done custom at the factory.

2 tone is the way to go

I did not think about the custom part of the equation. You're right though, two tone just sets the mood much better.

Nice Phantom BTW, it looks very clean with the rims and tinted lights.

-Olivier

• 4 weeks later...
i love those real pics. congrats on the new buy. ENJOY her. any dislikes so far? (not expecting any)

I dont like the beeping sound when stating the car. its the same as the BMW :(

i hate the nav and the Idrive. its the BMWs

the leg room is too small in the back seat.

Other than that i love the quality and finsh of the car. it is the best car out threre

I just read the article in the new motor trend or whatever the new mag I just got was that did a comparo on the Phantom and the new S600 benz. They gave the nod to the benz as the better car. It might have more gadgets but at the end of the day its still a benz. The Phantom is the real deal.

I look at the small details like knobs etc... The 600 uses the same buttons as there base model cars as an example. Thsts not my cup of tea

I feel the same way about my Arnage. The Benz no doubt has better brakes, a better engine/trans drivetrain but these cars are about the look/quality of the interior/exterior. That said, the new S600 is a way better car than the previous s600 but it will never have the clout of a Rolls or a Bentley even if it does everything better.