100's of Nice Cars (56k run)

VWA2MKII

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but why is this topic still here?

...1/2 the pics we've seen because they are Mark's and the other 1/2...well...ya, I think they speak for themself

I love how you guys can't respect anything but Lamborghini. I guess it just shows how ignorant and self centered Lamborghini owners are.

I love how you guys can't respect anything but Lamborghini. I guess it just shows how ignorant and self centered Lamborghini owners are.

what are you talking about, the lambos are great, the ferrari also but whats up with the crappy passat, golf tuning, they look awful that s all

what are you talking about, the lambos are great, the ferrari also but whats up with the crappy passat, golf tuning, they look awful that s all

I've posted this in several forums, and everyone liked them except this one.

This has nothing to with with having respect or not. This is a lamborghini forum with lamborghini enthousiast who come here to discuss lamborghini and cars that are comparable to lambos (thats what i meant with same class): ferrari, pagani, porsche, POS :lol: , etc. the so called ''supercars'' or whatever you want to call it. I didnt come to this forum to discuss tuned VW and all these kind of cars, because i simply hate them all. If you want to post pics of tuned Golfs and other cars you like on this forum, fine, but remember youre on a lamborghini forum and there a lot of people in here that dont like these cars, and thats something you just have to accept. At a VW-tuning forum you wont have any problems

Well maybe post original pictures, not pictures you have just copy and pasted off the net. I've seen pretty much all of those exotic pictures on this site already. You pasted in import cars inbetween. I respect the work that was done to those imports, but besides the Supra most still look like crap to me.

This has nothing to with with having respect or not. This is a lamborghini forum with lamborghini enthousiast who come here to discuss lamborghini and cars that are comparable to lambos (thats what i meant with same class): ferrari, pagani, porsche, POS :lol: , etc. the so called ''supercars'' or whatever you want to call it. I didnt come to this forum to discuss tuned VW and all these kind of cars, because i simply hate them all. If you want to post pics of tuned Golfs and other cars you like on this forum, fine, but remember youre on a lamborghini forum and there a lot of people in here that dont like these cars, and thats something you just have to accept. At a VW-tuning forum you wont have any problems

Okay, I respect that.