Thinking of selling

SK90077

I dont care about atmosphre that much and hip factor doesnt matter either. thats why i love downtown. you can eat there with no one looking at you to see if your someone important etc..

I dont like italian food. steak is pretty boring ( i eat out EVERY MEAL so food gets pretty bland for me)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care about atmosphre that much and hip factor doesnt matter either. thats why i love downtown. you can eat there with no one looking at you to see if your someone important etc..

I dont like italian food. steak is pretty boring ( i eat out EVERY MEAL so food gets pretty bland for me)

You dont like ITALIAN FOOD??? That makes me cry... :(

:lol:

But yeah... If you dont like Italian or steak... Youre pretty much SCREWED in the RC...

New Bentley Sedan? A Continental flying spur isnt a big as a Phantom or as common and its a pretty sweet luxury sedan, although if your going bigger what about a AMG Maybach

I was talking to Eric about the maybach lastnight. we love the back seat and you have to have a driver for it but the problem is that is has to presents. its a very bland looking car. its a LWB S600

The bentley sedan is nice but it s a smaller car and in a few months there will be millions of them on the streets

New Bentley Sedan? A Continental flying spur isnt a big as a Phantom or as common and its a pretty sweet luxury sedan, although if your going bigger what about a AMG Maybach

I was talking to Eric about the maybach lastnight. we love the back seat and you have to have a driver for it but the problem is that is has to presents. its a very bland looking car. its a LWB S600

The bentley sedan is nice but it s a smaller car and in a few months there will be millions of them on the streets

Dont get the Maybach.... talk about BORING.... I would stick with the landyacht... or go with the Bently...

Sharam, honestly, dont take this the wrong way, Ive met you, you seem to be a nice guy, but I think you should rely more on yourself to stand out from the crowd, then your car. From all your posts you seem to put way too much consideration on material possesions and where they place you in social status.

Shahram

Why don't you buy yourself a personality :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You might just get lucky with the opposite sex then :axe: :axe: :axe:

Shahram

Why don't you buy yourself a personality :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You might just get lucky with the opposite sex then :axe: :axe: :axe:

I cant afford it.. im not there yet :lol:

Sharam, honestly, dont take this the wrong way, Ive met you, you seem to be a nice guy, but I think you should rely more on yourself to stand out from the crowd, then your car. From all your posts you seem to put way too much consideration on material possesions and where they place you in social status.

Thanks Allan. I think you and Aram are taking it the wrong way. you can ask anyone who knows me at me that materias are not everyting but this board is all about metariels. thats what everyones discusses.

everybody want to stand out it just depends on how far you go with it.

Thanks Allan. I think you and Aram are taking it the wrong way. you can ask anyone who knows me at me that materias are not everyting but this board is all about metariels. thats what everyones discusses.

Wanna to stand out being rediculous about it are 2 different things. Ive been to L.A., I ve seen Phantoms in L.A., and I was drving around in a Phantom in L.A. and saw what it does to people. If you need more than that..........

Wanna to stand out being rediculous about it are 2 different things. Ive been to L.A., I ve seen Phantoms in L.A., and I was drving around in a Phantom in L.A. and saw what it does to people. If you need more than that..........

Its not about what it does to people. its what it does to me.

Dont sell the Phantom. Spend the cash and get it turbocharged/supercharged/nitrous and make it a monster ;)

Money's an issue but you have a Phantom? What are you looking to spend? If you don't like the Benz's etc, all I can think of is Aston's. Unless you want something more sporty, Ford GT? since you said no Lambo's.

I can SOLVE your restaurant problems....

Sure... There is no Spagos... (Food + Atmosphere + hipster factor) But there is PLENTY of good FOOD to be had...

If you like Italian food, The BEST Italian food in THE WORLD is Grazianos on 16th & Mountain in Upland. I had my own table there for 15 years (no ****... I would come in and "my table" would be waiting for ME... The fact that I ate two meals a day there for several years might have had something to do with that.... But its like home to me).

I know the owners of The Cask & Cleaver. Foods not BAD... But its no Grazianos... :lol:

And, the BEST (NICEST, BEST FOOD, ETC) in the ENTIRE IE is The Sycamore Inn in on Foothill in Rancho Cucamonga.

Are you serious about Grazianos?!?!?! I always thought of them as a smaller mom & pop-esque Chuck E Cheese. They do have good food but that's about it.

Get the new Bentley Azure, nothing says play with my balls like the new Bentley Azure.

If i had a chance to get one, id get a White exterior, White Interior, White Top.

i agree that is the best color combo. The azure is a little dated imo. The body has been around for over 10 years now

Money's an issue but you have a Phantom? What are you looking to spend? If you don't like the Benz's etc, all I can think of is Aston's. Unless you want something more sporty, Ford GT? since you said no Lambo's.

there is a differrnce with a 350k car and a 1.1 million car. money is an issue in that asspect.

Dont sell the Phantom. Spend the cash and get it turbocharged/supercharged/nitrous and make it a monster ;)

its pretty quick as it is. only thing is the brakes that i would upgrade

seems kinda silly to own or sale a car based on how exclusive it makes you look. it kinda makes you look like someone that uses gimmicks to create your personality. how about buying a car based on how much you like it, how it drives, etc, and quit trying to impress your neighbors. seems like a pretty petty question.

...but I think you should rely more on yourself to stand out from the crowd, then your car. From all your posts you seem to put way too much consideration on material possesions and where they place you in social status.

:shock: :lol:

Here are the problems with the phantom in my area:

1- In my neighborhood alone there is at least seven or eight of them in a 10 block radius.

2- There has to be at least ten or fifteen running around miami that are rentals.

3- Other than a few people in my area that run their kids around in them the majority of the other cars are owned/driven by the bling/bling ghetto crowd.

For some reason these cars don't say "class" like the previous cars did and as far as bentley goes, forget it, they are a dime a dozen.

The only car that I've seen lately that I would rather have then the phantom would be the phantom convertible (black/black, 4 door convertible) that I saw on South Beach about a month ago.

seems kinda silly to own or sale a car based on how exclusive it makes you look. it kinda makes you look like someone that uses gimmicks to create your personality. how about buying a car based on how much you like it, how it drives, etc, and quit trying to impress your neighbors. seems like a pretty petty question.

I have a lexus LS430 for that.