Thinking of selling

SK90077

I can't believe you are actually debating this. You should be more interested in what your freinds and family think, not some random people checking out your car.

Jesus, this sharam guy is really starting to sound like some kind of creep... BTW, did you know that $1 million is the new $250k? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys, I see what sharam is saying, he just want something more exclusive for the money and the phantom isn't it. I don't see what the big deal is!

I see what hes saying as well, as there are CERTAINLY some cars I just dont get (Maserati and Aston Martin for instance- I mean WHY pay THAT kind of money, get ALL the headaches of an Italian or British car, that 90% of people wouldnt notice if it was parked on their foot...)... BUT... THIS is NOT one of those cars....

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets be honest here. We have Lambos for many reasons. One of them is excusivity.

We have outrageous cars with bright colors, doors that swing up, hard to drive, shitty gas, too low to the ground, very loud and expensive.

Im the only one here who like to be exclusive, loves attention and to pick up on chicks with the cars…. Give me a break!!!!

This has to be a joke!!

Also we should all sell our cars and donate the money to some charity to save the world

My daily driver is either an Electric car (Think Neighbor) or a gold 97 Toyota Avalon so I agree with you there

well, i have to agree with that, to an extent, and definitely appreciate your honesty. there's a lesson there too.

i see the car as an accessory, an exclamation point, an emphasis on a pre-existing persona. i think you might agree that some people would be a lot smaller without their car. i'd hate to have to use a car to make my neighbors jealous- i'm not saying i'm not petty enough to think that way, i just hope i can make them jealous through sheer force of will! :)

I dont care to make people jelous by way of will or car or anything like that.

All im saying is that EVERYONE on this board thinks like this (maybe not to my extent) but we all think like this.

F50 is a POS. Get an F40.

Evertime I hear that I think of the imaculate F40 that I passed up for $250k two years ago.... #-o ](*,)

I can't believe you are actually debating this. You should be more interested in what your freinds and family think, not some random people checking out your car.

Jesus, this sharam guy is really starting to sound like some kind of creep... BTW, did you know that $1 million is the new $250k? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys, I see what sharam is saying, he just want something more exclusive for the money and the phantom isn't it. I don't see what the big deal is!

If you want a head turner, buy a 1958 Elderado Brougham Cadillac, that has a Pininfarina built body with suicide doors. The car cost over $13,000 back in 1958. It was more than a 58 Bentley !! Supposedly Cadillac lost $10,000 on every car sold. It was just a pissing contest between Cadillac and the Lincoln Mark II. The two companies had plenty of money, and almost all of the market share in America at the time. They could afford to lose money on the who's is bigger than who's project. It is 1950's flare at it's best.

-or-

If you want real class, look at a Mercedes 600 Sedan from the late 60's/early 70's. - That is a CAR !!!!!!!

Money's an issue but you have a Phantom? What are you looking to spend? If you don't like the Benz's etc, all I can think of is Aston's. Unless you want something more sporty, Ford GT? since you said no Lambo's.

there is a differrnce with a 350k car and a 1.1 million car. money is an issue in that asspect.

Where'd the 1.1 million come from, you said no Lambo's which is why I was wondering why money was an issue since I thought you'd be selling the Phantom and picking up whatever in the 150-300K range. I must have missed something?

Ultra exculsive could be in the million range. IE: Mclaren

Not in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Theres a major difference between the Phantom and other cars like Enzo, Zonda, Konisseg etc. Beside the obvious difference between sports cars and luxury cars and the price tag, theres one more thing that makes the Phantom so much easier to get into, it can easily be financed through the standard car financing channels.

The other exotics need to be purchased cash, that fact put them out of reach even more then the price differential does. I can relate to Sharam and feel his pain ;) even though I wouldn't even finance a $300k car but thats another issue.

buy an F50 :)

I like the f50 but for a second or third Ferrari. Also its twice as much as a phantom

F50 is a POS. Get an F40.

You can finance any car. Even a multimillion dollar classic ferrri, enzo or mclaren as easy as a phantom

It's much harder though, substantially harder.

Cars don't pick up chicks, people do. You already sound like a fortunate guy, I can't believe you are actually debating this. You should be more interested in what your freinds and family think, not some random people checking out your car. It doesn't get much better than a Phantom as far as a lux car goes but this sounds much deeper than a car.

I'm with sk9007 on this one. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think sharam is looking for Ms Right. He's just out there to hook up. Fancy cars do attract chicks, hot shollow gold diggers mostly, but you only want them for one thing anyways. And if you are smart you can get what you want without them getting anything other than being with you. He's playing the game. There's nothing wrong with that.

Cars don't pick up chicks, people do. You already sound like a fortunate guy, I can't believe you are actually debating this. You should be more interested in what your freinds and family think, not some random people checking out your car. It doesn't get much better than a Phantom as far as a lux car goes but this sounds much deeper than a car.

I'm with sk9007 on this one. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think sharam is looking for Ms Right. He's just out there to hook up. Fancy cars do attract chicks, hot shollow gold diggers mostly, but you only want them for one thing anyways. And if you are smart you can get what you want without them getting anything other than being with you. He's playing the game. There's nothing wrong with that.

In that case, if you need more than a Phantom to pick up those kinds of chicks..........................

It may be different in LA but in DC you need to pick the chicks up first in the club or party before you get them to see the car. Trust me dude, if you are getting blown off because the chick says Phantoms just don't do it for her and are too common in aint your car! I have an Arnage that is a few years old and the biatches think the thing is brand new so save your money. Start throwing serious parties at your pad and they will come!

It may be different in LA but in DC you need to pick the chicks up first in the club or party before you get them to see the car. Trust me dude, if you are getting blown off because the chick says Phantoms just don't do it for her and are too common in aint your car! I have an Arnage that is a few years old and the biatches think the thing is brand new so save your money. Start throwing serious parties at your pad and they will come!

In that case, if you need more than a Phantom to pick up those kinds of chicks..........................

does this rag smell like cholorophorm?

thats my favorite pick up line and it works everytime :-$

You are right about the girls.

It could be I'm not getting girls because I don't dress well, I'm short, fat and have no personality. I thought the car would change that but I guess not.

It could be I'm not getting girls because I don't dress well, I'm short, fat and have no personality. I thought the car would change that but I guess not.

you can try buying a rolex masterpiece,see if that helps

Dude, don't get all frustrated on us, isn't that what you asking for in those threads ? You are bending yourself over for a major reeming, take it easy and enjoy. :lol: :lol: :anal :anal

Here is a perfect example of what Sharam is talking about, I just came back from diner at an upscale Coral Gables restaurant. Here is what was parked outside:

1- quattroporte

1- Murci

1- 550

1- 575

1- SLR

1- CGT (black)

3- Phantoms (YES THREE) one black with bling bling rims, one off white and one black w/stock rims.

The rest of the cars were valeted out of sight. The fact that there were two 550/575's there negated the cars "wow" factor, the murci looked bland with stock rims, the SLR just looked stupid, the CGT was a headturner in black and the phantoms just didn't look like anything, you almost didn't notice them! Believe it or not the Quattroporte looked great in that lineup!

HEY JUICE IT which part do you live in md? any pics of the bentley? :mrgreen: