Do kids like the Diablo ?

ralfabco

Ralph , that first picture is GREAT ! You cant beat kids and Lambo's. I am sure you just made one of the little ones a future owner. It happened to me with a red on white LP400 around 81 and i was never the same again.

Indeed. The first picture is fantastic! Those kids look ecstatic, and for good reason. :twisted:

Kids do like Diablos and often have big reactions. One time I was stopped at a stoplight near my house and three kids were riding bikes on the sidewalk. When the first one saw the car, his jaw dropped and he slammed on the brakes. His two friends then ran into him, causing a three bike pileup. None of them were hurt, thankfully.

Kids do like Diablos and often have big reactions. One time I was stopped at a stoplight near my house and three kids were riding bikes on the sidewalk. When the first one saw the car, his jaw dropped and he slammed on the brakes. His two friends then ran into him, causing a three bike pileup. None of them were hurt, thankfully.

Hahahaha! You wicked man! :twisted:

Luigi (in his Alpine Blue 99VT) was inside a mall parking lot, and this gurl was gawking at his car (or possibly staring at him :lol: ), and promptly drove her car into another vehicle.

How come your license plate on the roadster says Nip-tuk?

Plastic surgeon?

Yes

He is an artist at shaping busts. :shock: