- dual exhaust tips

Upgrades

- upsolute performance chip

- aluminum pedals

- c4s front lip

- painted side rockers

- champion 19" wheels / PS2 85% tread

Positives

It's a Porsche TWIN TURBO ... Special order paint ... NEVER been in an accident ... priced to MOVE

Negatives

This car has high mileage and it shows ... the front bumper and hood show many signs of rock and debris chips from highway driving, never been tracked ... the passenger door, rear rocker, and part of side bumper were repainted due to being keyed (documented pictures) ... The rear bumper has small signs of paint peeling off ... there is a dime size ding under the driver air scoop ...

ASKING ~ $70,000

Accepting ANY offers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus if you act fast I will throw in a bill of sale and clean title ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

Pictures will be up on WEDS, car is getting a full service and clean up done at the dealer ...

THANKS

Here are pics when it was NEW ...

100_0093_IMG_001.sized.jpg

100_0084_IMG_001.sized.jpg

102_0245_IMG_001.sized.jpg

MBCH07.sized.jpg[/size]

Did the girl in the delivery pics later key it? :oops:

Do you have pics of the Champion Rims?

What Rims are included? I see stock rims, HRE rims, and you mention Champion rims.

-James Miller

What Rims are included? I see stock rims, HRE rims, and you mention Champion rims.

-James Miller

This should throw you for LOOP ... I'm on my THIRD set of wheels ... I thought I was going to trade the car in once and sold the 542's ... Then I thought I was moving to DUBAI for good and sold the 841's ... I came back home and bought CHAMPIONS ...

• 2 weeks later...

Their is a P dealer in Chicago, that just sold a 2003 996 TT, X50, factory aero kit, PCCB, full leather and 300 miles etc... The asking price was 105K. It should still be listed on the P website.

FofWash, just had or has a 2003 996TT X50, and PCCB etc... with 1,300 miles that they reduced to 99K.

• 1 month later...