I love Miuras !!

rakjoe

Joe

Nice pics. Mine is in the very last picture. My car is the one, with the front bonnet that has been raised vertically. Notice how the small motorcycle style mirrors, are almost in the middle of the front fender peaks. - That was only mounted that way, on the early cars.

However alot of owners, have since thrown out the book, on what is original and what is not. Mine was parked just to the other side of the orange S.

J. Heady asked me to park it, slightly behind the orange S. My car was originally lime green. I would love to paint it, in the original color.

- The lighter color green in the 2nd pic, and the 2nd to last pic above.

lime green is even better, one of best color for miuras

p.s. i have been at factory museum last weeck, yellow SV is :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Why is ralfabco black and white :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
More Miuras from the concorso.

any idea what chassis number that red one is ? - the one with jota style lights, odd bonnet grills, wider front track ???, wider rear wheels and the highly flared rear arches

any idea what chassis number that red one is ? - the one with jota style lights, odd bonnet grills, wider front track ???, wider rear wheels and the highly flared rear arches

ive found some more pics of it, but doesn anyone have any info on chassis number etc ?

DSCN0105.JPG

148.jpg

Covered%20Headlights%20Red%20Miura.jpg

wow, they are so beautiful aren't they? i was at that show and like the way that a few of them were spitting and popping all the way up to the show area- heh. typical lambo. just an awesome car from one end to the other.

Ch.number 4458 according to the ILR registry.