Tired of my Bentley Flying Spur

why tryy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything particular that bores you with the car?

One of my friend drove a Phaeton W12 and said it was amazing. The A8 will only be better, as it is significantly lighter due to an aluminium-chassis as opposed to steel with the Phaeton.

-Olivier

I use the Phantom daily. Very easy to drive daily as well. At least, where I live. Dont know how LA is for parking.

-Ben

whytry for 3500 I wouldnt roll with that either, id get ur choice, the A8....just a gorgeous car, and never given enough credit:( subtle too if thats ur thing...Also depending on timing, of course u could go for an S8, or possibly if it suits u the lexus LS460.....all great cars. The phantom of course is incredible, but again, if price is a concern, that might not be ur direction:)

i vote for a8 w12, you will for sure not be disappointed, my girlfriends dad went from maserti to audi and loves it, the maserti just sits in the garage now, and her grandfather went from bentley to vw phateon but will soon be getting the a8 w12

Maserati Quatroportte??

<-stupid

both of you need to go to a mirror and slap yourselves i wouldnt wish that car on anyone. way too many problems and if you are looking for a daily driver you would get sick of this car in a hurry.

Dont these two cars use the same navigation system though??  I would say go for the phantom or the baby Bach, or you can get a new S65 AMG. :supz:
<-stupid

Def S65!!! Who wouldnt want a large family sedan that with a little modding should be in the high 11sec quarter mile range? I Think with drag radials it actually will dip in to the 11sec range, I could be mistaken...

Audi A8 , RS6, BMW 760 is pretty great sedan and has a V12. :twisted: I think the flying spur styling is a little bland anyways. Good luck on your search

Audi A8 is awsome. everyone has a benz

i think for the price u have the best car. bentley is in a league of its own in that range

what else dont u like about the flying spur? as far as navi goes the phantoms really sucks! the lex has the best by far

I have Audi A8L. Great car. Love it.

But if you are on the level of Flying Spur, I'd say the new S65. If you prefer it now, then A8L W12 is greatly recommended.

I would say Arnage or S65 as well. The Arnage uses an Alpine DVD Nav which is nice and I am sure the new benz will be loaded with gadgets. For the money though, the flying spur is one of the nicest. Audis are nice but don't and never will carry the same weight as a Bentley. Get a year old Arnage T.

I'm very happy with the BMW 750Li and trust me if I wasn't I would throw it off a cliff in a heartbeat :lol: ;)

Get it or the 760, you will be extremely happy with the car however it might not be the most flashy car out there and there is allot of them rolling around already.

My second choice would be the NEW S class Merc, DO NOT get the old model no mater how good of a discount you'd get, they are major POS.

Contrary to many here, I wouldn't recommend the Audi A8, I have driven it personally on many occasions and wasn't impressed at all. The car drives like an Oldsmobile and Volkswagen Pasat combined.