Tired of my Bentley Flying Spur

why tryy

The A8L W12 is the exact same car, minus some interior pieces and front end.... If the Flying Spur is boring you the A8L will be even more boring.

The interior of the spur has some of the same things as the A8. the spur is a VW Pheaton with different skin.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the A8L, I just turned 40K miles on mine and wouldn't trade it for any other.

A8 is the best car... i had one and putt 10,000KM's on it.

and the driving position is incredible... electronic's easy to use...

Get the A8L, I just turned 40K miles on mine and wouldn't trade it for any other.

Mine is coming out of warranty, I'll be trading it for the Q7 next week. I'd love to get a new A8L but the new grill doesn't agree with me, regardless I need the 7 seats that the truck offers...

Audi's Navi Plus rules. be sure to get the bluetooth phone system integration option. It rocks.

M

Audi A8 is awsome. everyone has a benz

i think for the price u have the best car. bentley is in a league of its own in that range  

what else dont u like about the flying spur? as far as navi goes the phantoms really sucks! the lex has the best by far

The Idrive they use in the Phantom is just retarded. I think I have spent approx 8 hours trying to decipher and getting used to it - once with the manual next to me. Its just not intuitive. The voice command interface is funny as hell - especially when you say "fcuk" - then it says "Pardon me?"

:lol: :lol:

M

I bought a mini cooper s and love it.I can afford to buy any one of those cars but wanted to do my part to reduce the gasoline useage in this country!!!

I have an A8 W12 and have found it to also be boring. Well, not actually boring, but a little staid. It tends to roll around corners far more than the Mercedes AMG cars. Besides the residual value sucks beyond belief. Somewhere around 57%. Basically, the W12 is worth the same as the V8 after three years. I actually though about getting a Spur when the dealer told me he could get me into one for less per month than my current $3050! The car is very well made compared to the regular A8 which means fewer service issues. And it is fast, but I found that the Spur I test drove was faster off the line. I would wait for the S8 if you can. It has a completely revised air suspension and an amazing exhaust note. Good luck. :)

Mine is coming out of warranty, I'll be trading it for the Q7 next week. I'd love to get a new A8L but the new grill doesn't agree with me, regardless I need the 7 seats that the truck offers...

the Q7 is ok.. but when i saw it person i didnt like it that much... from the out side.

i dont like the new grills ether but the rest of the A8 is priceless

• 9 months later...

Audi's are CRAP!!! I hate them!!! Nothign but problems!!! I wouldn't BUY one if my life depended on it. Although i think they're beautiful, great to drive, lots of power,(RS4,RS6) but just the cost of repairs, quantity of repairs... I'd neverget one. Go with the AMG S65