03 Murci on Ebay

Pretzel_Guy

Anybody know the real history on the 2003 Silver Murci #3LA00631 w/ other title on Ebay? Was it wrecked, stolen or what? Thanks for the info.

WOW!!!! Thanks for the info Roy. The ad states "I purchased the car from AAA Auto Club of Southern California after someone stole the front bumper cover and right rocker panel. I replaced these two items, and as a result it will have a reconstructed title if registered in Louisiana". and "two panels were damaged and taken off and never returned. In any event, there has never been any metal bent or broken on this car (no frame or structure damage) Also there has been no body repair on this car, just the two fiber panels were replaced" It also says "It also has the $10,000.00 option for the soft leather inserts in the seats. I think they called this a conally leather package" Is that price inflated a bit? My favorite line in the ad was "If you can't get a girl with this car, you can get your money back". I appreciate the advice and I believe I will pass on this one. Thanks Roy