New addition to the Stable

Ciao Baby

Great property buddy. I love the basketball court!!! :)

I would tint the windows, add bigger wheels and, and I also think Sharam's tainted tailights are pretty cool too.

Daily drive in style!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Olivier

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have one amazing lifestyle man, that property looks incredible! :prayer: :supz:

congrats...i love the RR...very nice car.

Indeed they are. Saw my "first one in person" last week just outside my office. Then I saw it again in the same area today after leaving the office. Mind you, this was after tailing a Continental Flying Spur this morning on my way in. I wasn't quite aware there was this much money flying around this area of Maryland. Cool nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey LC, there are a few of us "chatters" in the area. Not a lambo owner yet but the Exige is on its way. :supz:

• 1 month later...
Here are a few pics

Sweet kid !!

Nice car drive with health and fun.

BTW one of Clarkson dvd's i remeber a race between RR Phantom vs Bentley Conti (cant remember GT or FS).

I was pretty sure about bentley, however RR Phantom was ahead untill 80-85 mph then Bentley get the lead.

Try to mention RR Phantom is a fast car....

• 2 weeks later...

You have excellent taste in houses and cars!! Just stay healthy and enjoy them!!!

Regarding the windows, I would give them a tint, maybe a light smoke front and heavier in the rear or mid smoke all the way but not too dark.

I wouldnt do anything else to the car though i.e. lights, wheels etc as i think it looks just perfect.

Show us a pic of the roadster please as its my favourite car.

Regards,

Matthew

Regarding the windows, I would give them a tint, maybe a light smoke front and heavier in the rear or mid smoke all the way but not too dark.

I wouldnt do anything else to the car though i.e. lights, wheels etc as i think it looks just perfect.

Show us a pic of the roadster please as its my favourite car.

Regards,

Matthew

as far as tint goes. mine is limo on all minus the windshield. i cant see out at night but no one can see in either ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning on blacking out the lights and adding 20% tint all around as well as a custom set of khann design wheels and a few suprises . car should be at next SEMA and local DUBS show.

About to let Abe at Ultimate loose on it.

Nice! Are you going with 22' or 24' wheels? ;)

How doyou think 22' wheels would look - still too small or would it be ok in your opinion?

Tint is being done today pics to come soon. I am pretty sure the wheels will be 22" to keep enough sidewall to preserve the RR ride. The wheels will be a custom one of a kind utilizing the stock wheels centers (so they stay upright while rolling). the wheels should be ready by August

///MK

Tint is being done today pics to come soon. I am pretty sure the wheels will be 22" to keep enough sidewall to preserve the RR ride. The wheels will be a custom one of a kind utilizing the stock wheels centers (so they stay upright while rolling). the wheels should be ready by August

///MK

Awesome, thanks for keeping us posted. Please post some photo's of the RR with the tint. Did you got for 35% tint or darker?

///MK

congrats! thats should be real sweet. good idea on the 22 instead of 24s. also the center wheel is patented by rolls so i coulnt get them copied. i think it shoul look real sweet the way you are doing it.

i am amazed at how huge those phantoms are. they're like a yacht.

I tell everyone to get the extended wheelbase. thast even bigger :twisted:

The bigger the better with these cars