New addition to the Stable

Ciao Baby

I am about to take delivery on a 22 passenger stretch 2007 Escalade for client "entertainment" purposes that should be big enough for that kind of thing. I kind of like the phantom being a little intimate. it is not a strech limo more a car to be driven in alone with the wife and a driver :) or a one on one setting with a client. but yeah the stretch phantom is georgeous if i ever get rid of mine it would probably be to trade in for one of the stretch ones. If any of you all need to ride in style in DC please drop me a line.

///MK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course these pics are a unfinished product (working ona set custom rims that can handle the weight of such a beast and even more ICE )

you can stop by any time you want. My primary business is defense contracting (www.mkgcs.com) but I also dabble in a few other businesses (athletic wear, real estate development, autosport and tuning etc)

Feel free to drop me a line when you are in town. My mother used to live in NY and I grew up in Canarsie before my parents moved out on the Island so I probably know you neck of the woods pretty well.

cheers,

///MK

Ah Nice... Seems like everybody lived in new york or in the area at some part of their lives...

Congrats on the new addition, and I deffenetly will drop a line if and when I'm in your area!

• 3 weeks later...

:shock: :shock: :shock: The interior of that Escalade is like a nightclub on wheels!!!

I LIKE it! :supz: :D

• 1 year later...

Stunning ride and beautiful color combo! It is an amazing driver and feels like you are driving a regular sized car. Isn't it smooth!? Not to mention it can hall ass if you really want to step on it. The body is actually a lot lighter than people think and will go from 0-60 in around 6 seconds i think